Chapter 17 Conjecture

"They say that, but if it's really thrown away, she won't be able to bear it."

After thinking for a moment, Xia Huai Zhi sighed and brought the little turtle back to her bed, not letting it be neglected outside.

Fu Lin seemed to sense something and called her again at this time. She intentionally waited for about half a minute this time, letting the other person know that she was not in a good mood now.

After the call was connected, Fu Lin said apologetically, "I won't hang up this time. Just leave it there and hang up when you feel better."

"Okay," Xia Huai Zhi's mood improved slightly, "Will you chat with me?"

"It's time to sleep."

She looked at the time and it was already 11 o'clock, it was time to sleep.

"You just drank coffee, can you still sleep like this?"

"Yes," Fu Lin replied.

"Oh. . ." she said in a strange tone, "People usually drink milk or something before going to bed, but you drink coffee before sleeping."

Fu Lin didn't say anything, and the phone fell silent.

A few minutes later, there was a steady breathing sound coming from the earphones, indicating that he had really fallen asleep.

Xia Huai Zhi gritted her teeth and whispered in a hushed voice, "If you're going to sleep, why don't you come over and sleep with me?"

She knew that Fu Lin might be tired and needed to sleep to replenish his energy. But now she was in a special period and couldn't be so understanding. Her mind was full of all kinds of unreasonable thoughts.

However, she hadn't reached the point of losing her mind yet and could control herself from acting on her thoughts.

But. . .

After experiencing this sensitive period, she realized how much physiological factors could affect an Alpha, even changing her usual personality.

Therefore, it is true that Alphas and Omegas lack the stability of Betas, and have a natural disadvantage in this regard.

It seems that she needs to pay more attention in the future. She listened to Fu Lin's shallow breathing, resisting the urge to shout and wake him up countless times, and finally fell asleep around one o'clock in the morning.

During this period, even when she was asleep, she was restless and kept having strange dreams. In her dreams, she would sometimes say "I like you" to Fu Lin, and sometimes she would pounce on him and say vulgar things.

Until dawn.

The first thing she did when she woke up the next morning was to check if her phone had been hung up, only to find that her phone had automatically shut down.

If only she had plugged in the charger earlier. . .

She dragged her heavy body out of bed, went to the table to get the charger, and quickly turned on the phone.

After unlocking it, what appeared before her eyes was the message Fu Lin had left her at around five o'clock in the morning -

[Fu Lin]: It wasn't me who hung up.

[Fu Lin]: If you still don't feel well after waking up, it's better to go to the hospital.

Pretty good, quite thoughtful.

After experiencing the benefits of three million, he completely changed his mind.

"What's the point of being a talented person?"