Special chapter: Maids in an embrace

Sheffield POV

The next day came when this unknown aircraft carrier arrived. Before we planned to contact ours to report our find, we found new from Iron Blood jammers at the Sakura Empire base. So we were unable to contact ours.

We are now continuing our reconnaissance mission at the base of the Sakura Empire. But now, in addition to our enemies, we need to learn more about our new guest.

 Edinburgh: * whisper * Sheffield what are we going to do with that new kansen ?

Sheffield: * whisper * For now, just find out everything we can about her. But since she has a banner that we have never seen before, if possible, recruit her.

Edinburgh: * whisper * Sure, then we will try for glory.

I nodded my head in agreement. While we were going to port to learn more about the unknown kansen, we met a group of kansen that included Akagi, Kaga, Atago, Takao, Shokaku, Zuikaku, Prinz Eugen and Z23. They were talking about something, so we came to the necessary distance so that we could overhear them, but at such a distance that we were not noticed.

Zuikaku: Um, Akagi-senpai can I ask one question ?

Akagi: Yes, what is your question ?

Zuikaku: Why should the leaders of the factions see him so early in the morning ?

Sheffield: ( mind ) What! His !?

Akagi: Well, they want to meet him, because he is a ship from the future and a guy at that.

Zuikaku: Sure, thanks for your reply Akagi-senpai.

I and Edinburgh were a bit confused after the information we received.

Edinburgh: * whisper * Sheffield, I didn't hear that Akagi said that this unknown kansen is a guy ?

Sheffield: * whisper * No, you didn't hear. I also heard that she said that this kansen is a guy.

After our small talk, we continued to follow them. We see how they climbed onto the deck of the aircraft carrier, and then entered the ship. We could not see the boy himself, so we waited for them to come out.

TIMESKIP

While we were waiting for them to come out, I did not waste time, during this time while we were waiting I analyzed the aircraft carrier and its armament. Of course, under normal circumstances, this would be suspicious, but since there were many other kansen who also came to look at this aircraft carrier, we were not suspected.

Edinburgh:  * whisper * Sheffield, what do you think they are doing there ?

Sheffield: * whisper * Sooner than this Kansen invited them to breakfast. Because you is this smell from his ship ?

Edinburgh: * inhales *. * whisper * And really. I wonder what kind of dish it is ?

As Edinburgh asked herself, I saw the group leave the ship.

Sheffield: * whisper * We have to go, they have already came out.

When they left the port, we followed them. During this time, when we were following them, I tried to make out that kansen. And after some time I managed to see him and it really was a guy.

Edinburgh: Wow! And really...

I immediately shut mouth Edinburgh. After which we quickly entered a back alley.

Edinburgh: Sheffield, I'm sorry, we could have been found out because of me. Such as I have no right to be called a maid.

Edinburgh practically cried, so I started to comfort her.

Sheffield: Don't cry, you are a good maid, I know how hard you try and we all make mistakes from time to time. Yes and no one was near us, so us didn't been discovered.

Edinburgh: Sh-Sheffield.

Edinburgh hugged me in tears. I hugged her back.

(A/N): I think they would make a goot couple. As well as how do you think ?

We stood here for a while until Edinburgh calmed down.

Sheffield: Well, how are you feeling ?

Edinburgh: Yeah, thank you Sheffield.

Edinburgh answered me with a bright smile that made my heart beat faster.

Edinburgh: Sheffield how are you? Your face is turned red.

Sheffield: Um, yes, I'm fine.

Edinburgh: True ?

Sheffield: * nods head * Yes, true.

Edinburgh: Well, if you say so.

While Edinburgh was interested in my well-being, I remembered that we have a mission.

Sheffield: Edinburgh we've had a lot of chatter here so we need to catch up with the group.

Edinburgh: Oh, I must have already forgotten about them. Well, then in front, let's catch up with them !

Sheffield: *smiles* Yeah, let's go.

After that, we continued to follow the group.

(A/N): This concludes the special chapter. When I was thinking about how to write chapter 8, the idea about this episode came to my mind and I wanted to write it. If I have ideas, I will write more such special chapters. And in general, write how you feel about such chapters, should I continue to write them, or should I focus on the main story? That's all, see you next time.