Chapter 36 Biting People (Second Update)

Start from the beginning

"Like a child."

"Why are you so picky?"

Xia Huai Zhi leaned in close to his ear, "Then how about I call you 'wife', my good wife?"

"No."

Fu Lin's face turned red like fire, and he firmly refused this title.

"Then. . . old man?" She had a sudden idea, thinking of her grandmother's nickname for her grandfather.

"Good night."

Fu Lin turned over and ignored her.

It seemed that the issue of the address couldn't be resolved tonight. . .

Xia Huai Zhi compromised, "Okay, let's think about it later. Let's go to sleep."

She wanted to cuddle with Fu Lin, but she was afraid that it would keep them both awake, so she stopped about five centimeters away from him.

Oh well, she could cuddle with him after they got used to it. They would have plenty of opportunities in the future.

"Good night, sweet dreams."

*

Half asleep, Xia Huai Zhi suddenly felt someone touching her. Their fingertips traced from her neck to her collarbone and then continued downwards.

When a certain point was pressed, she couldn't help but tremble slightly, but she continued to pretend to sleep. She didn't know why Fu Lin secretly touched her after she fell asleep, but she knew that he would stop if she woke up. She reached directly for Fu Lin's sleep robe belt, which she had been longing for, inside the covers. The knot was not tied tightly, and she easily pulled it open.

"Are you cold?"

As a considerate Alpha, she naturally had to ensure the other's physical health first.

Fu Lin said lightly, "No."

Since that was the case, she wouldn't be polite.

Her goal was clear, and she went straight for the "big chest" she had been talking about recently. She had only touched it briefly before, but now she held it in her hand and found the feeling to be incredibly good.

However, the other person seemed to be easily nervous, and unlike her, it became difficult to hold when it was tense.

In order to regain the soft feeling, she reassured him, "It's okay, just relax a little."

After she specifically reminded him, Fu Lin relaxed and didn't tense up like before. Seeing this, she came to a conclusion, "It seems that you are accepting this to a good degree."

Fu Lin neither admitted nor denied it, and had been silent since the "attempt" began.

She tasted the sweetness and wanted more, "Can I take a bite?"

Fu Lin asked in surprise, "A bite of what?"

"Here," she patted his chest and then pointed to a spot, "and here."

"You. . ."

After some hesitation, Fu Lin agreed to her request, "Okay."

Xia Huai Zhi quickly buried her head in the blanket and bit down on a certain spot. Fu Lin winced in pain and made a "hiss" sound.

She kept changing positions and almost bit his entire chest. Even though he couldn't see it, he could imagine the dense bite marks on it, which was terrifying.

Why did she have such a strange fetish?

What's even more frightening is that he found himself not very resistant, but rather feeling a little pleasure.