Chapter 35 Bullying (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Feeling uneasy in her heart, she suddenly noticed-

Fu Lin's figure was reflected on the window.

He had his back to the window, and Xia Huai Zhi could only see his back and legs. His upper body was broad-shouldered and narrow-waisted, while his lower body was straight and slender, with just the right amount of muscle definition.

Moreover, it seemed like he was quite full in the front.

She felt so weak, just from seeing his back. . .

The rabbit's tail came long before.

Fu Lin's voice came from behind her, "Alright."

But she didn't want to just turn around like that, it was too embarrassing. She took two steps backwards and sat directly on the bed, then bent her legs.

Fu Lin had already covered the blanket, and seeing her sit on top of it, he asked, "Aren't you going to cover yourself?"

"No need, I'm not afraid of the cold, in fact, I'm a little hot." Her pajamas were already quite thick, and if she added another layer of blanket, she would probably get heatstroke.

"How about. . . I take off my clothes and come in?"

"Sure."

Fu Lin turned over and consciously left her space to change clothes.

She quickly unbuttoned her clothes and took off her heavy rabbit pajamas. It was indeed much cooler this way, and surprisingly not very cold, within an acceptable range.

"Senior?" she tentatively called out.

"Is it better now?"

"Mm," she poked Fu Lin's shoulder through the blanket, "there's something I want to show you."

Her bra and panties were a matching set, with rabbit patterns printed on them. They looked quite cute, but Fu Lin only glanced at them before quickly averting his gaze and staring straight at the ceiling.

If she wasn't mistaken, his ears turned red again.

"Senior, are you embarrassed?"

The more he was like this, the more she wanted to tease him and make him unable to avoid it.

"No."

Fu Lin denied firmly, "It's just a matter of respect."

"How can this be called 'disrespect'? I allow you to look at it."

She leaned over, "And, I have a secret to tell you."

"Hmm?"

"That is. . . ," she lowered her voice, "my chest wasn't originally this big, but it seems to have slowly grown since we reunited."

"At first, I didn't know what the reason was, but after knowing that you are an Omega, I had a guess."

Although Fu Lin was embarrassed to talk about such things with her, he was really curious, "What's the guess?" "Taking in high compatibility opposite-sex pheromones may promote one's physical development."

"But you're an Alpha."

In other words, Alphas won't develop breasts even if they grow up.

Xia Huaizhi's cheeks turned slightly red: "Maybe it's because I don't have any development space elsewhere, so I just grew them on my upper body."

Fu Lin turned over and ignored her.

She poked his shoulder again, "I'm not being vulgar, I'm just stating a fact. If they grow any bigger, they won't match my figure."