Under the comforting and moving gaze of the two, she confidently walked into the kitchen, and the action of tying the apron was so graceful and smooth.

However. . .

She suddenly remembered that she seemed to not know how to cook anything.

The harsh words had already been spoken, and she was embarrassed to ask her parents to come in and guide her, so she had to make a video call to Fu Lin.

After he answered, she didn't turn on the sound or speak, but typed in the chat box. [A Rabbit Branch]: Help me, help me! I boasted in front of my elders that I could cook for myself, but now I realize I can't do anything, sobbing.

You can make any dish over there, and I'll watch and do whatever you do.

Type if you have something to say. I have no sound on, and I don't want them to find out I'm asking for help. . .

Actually, she could have found a video tutorial online, but she just wanted to use this opportunity to establish a connection with Fu Lin and make him think of her more.

Besides. . . if it was Fu Lin who taught her, the dish would definitely be super delicious.

After all, it would contain the emotions she put into it.

[Fu Lin]: Simple or complicated?

[A Rabbit Branch]: Simple but delicious, easy to learn.

[Fu Lin]: Stir-fried carrots?

[A Rabbit Branch]: Sobbing, our whole family doesn't like carrots.

[Fu Lin]: Then let's make scrambled eggs with scallions.

[A Rabbit Branch]: Yay!

Fu Lin fixed his phone next to the kitchen counter, and the angle only showed his busy hands. He cracked two eggs into a small bowl and began stirring clockwise.

Xia Huai Zhi followed suit, but she used three eggs. Her whole family loved eggs, and she had to make sure that each person had at least one egg.

Then it was time to cut the scallions. . .

After working hard all the way, she finally smelled the fragrant smell of scrambled eggs. Fu Lin was a little faster than her, and his eggs were just out of the pan, and they looked just as fragrant as hers.

She followed closely behind, also using a plate to serve the scallion scrambled eggs, and proudly showed it off in front of the camera several times.

[Fu Lin]: Very good.

The picture on the other side began to shake, and she suddenly noticed that he seemed to be stewing something on his other stove.

[A Rabbit Branch]: Are you making soup?

[Fu Lin]: Hmm, making stewed chicken soup with medicinal herbs.

[A Rabbit Branch]: Oh? Are you drinking it yourself? Are you trying to nourish your body?

[Fu Lin]: It was recommended by the doctor.

[A Rabbit Branch]: Oh. . . you should take good care of yourself.

[A Rabbit Branch]: Do you need any other medicinal herbs? It's almost Chinese New Year, I'll use my red envelope money to buy them for you.

Although he was wealthy himself, maybe his body would absorb the medicinal herbs better if he ate the ones she bought. . .

Regardless, she had already unilaterally decided that Fu Lin liked her a lot, and even if he denied it, she wouldn't believe him.

[Fu Lin]: No need, there are still plenty in the warehouse.