Chapter 30: Marking

Start from the beginning

"No." The other party was unresponsive, so she had to muster up the courage to reach out and try to unbutton the button that had just been fastened. After a moment, the button was undone and she continued downwards.

"If you feel uncomfortable, just tell me to stop."

"If you don't say anything, I'll keep going."

Fu Lin became very quiet, with only irregular breathing sounds ringing in her ears.

The second, third, fourth buttons. . .

When she reached the fifth button, he finally called a halt.

"So this is your limit."

Xia Huai Zhi was secretly pleased as she slowly put her hand in, trying to measure the circumference of the area with her palm. When she accidentally touched a certain point, Fu Lin suddenly shook, and all of his muscles became tense.

"Xia Huai Zhi, stop."

He forcefully pulled her hand out, fastened all five buttons with one hand, and even buttoned up the coat button.

The mint flavor became strong again, and she knew what it meant. She sighed that he was really sensitive.

But it was too painful for her, and he didn't allow her to do anything. She could only endure it.

It was unbearable.

She was already attracted to Fu Lin, and now with the pheromones, she couldn't help but want him even more.

She picked up the wrinkled tie and planned to tie her ankle to the water pipe again. Although the rusty water pipe probably couldn't hold her, it could give her some psychological suggestion.

Layer after layer, she wanted to push herself to the limit like before, but she heard Fu Lin calling her halfway through.

"You. . ."

He sounded a bit weak when he spoke now.

"Don't tie me up, come and mark me. . ."

He wanted to end it all quickly. If viewed under normal circumstances, he would have to repeat this process for at least two more days, which means that he will have to be with Xia Huai Zhi for these two days.

This is too painful, both of them are suffering.

"Really?" Xia Huai Zhi's blood began to boil.

Being able to mark the Omega she likes, whether it is from an instinctual or emotional level, makes her extremely excited.

The knot she had just tied suddenly wouldn't come undone, so she roughly pulled it out and the entire water pipe was pulled off the wall by her.

Still, she couldn't just walk over with the water pipe. . .

She struggled to free her feet from the shackles and regained her freedom.

Afterwards, she couldn't wait to run to Fu Lin. . .

He had already exposed the back of his neck to her without any defense, and she didn't hesitate to bite him. Her bunny teeth easily pierced through his skin and into his gland.

When she injected him with her pheromones, she felt Fu Lin trembling uncontrollably, not knowing whether it was discomfort or pleasure. She should still be a considerate Alpha, gently rubbing his back with a soft "little white rabbit" to try to comfort him.

But after a while, she suddenly felt that she was not very considerate, because she found out -

She didn't seem to want to let go.