Time skip ( 3:30pm )

After a long flight we were standing on the punjab airport waiting for someone to pick us up . And soon a bus arrived and we all settled it . I sighed I'm so tired .

After what like 1.5 hrs we were finally back at our grandma's house , and walked straight towards our room to rest for a while. As soon as I landed on my bed I drifted off to sleep with no time.

-------------------......<3

I woke up after an hour or two with a knock on my door ,

Harleen: aditi wake up! Come down for dinner .

Me : yeah I am awake I will be down soon.

With that I walked towards the washroom to fresh up . I changed into sweatpants and a t-back sleeveless tank top , cause I have decided to take a walk towards the nursery which me and my grandmother build when we were kids .

I tied my hairs in high pony tail and walked downstairs. As I reach towards the dining table I noticed everyone was half done with their food.

Me : im sorry I was late .

I sat down and servants served me , at the time I finished my food ,, almost everyone was done and went to their rooms to rest expect jimin and my parents .

Me : mom dad I am going for a walk .

Mom : okay hun, be back soon.

Dad : be safe

Me : yep!

With that dad and mom went towards their rooms too leaving me and jimin alone in the dining room .

Jimin ; so where are you going?

Me : to take a walk, towards the pant nursery which I built when I was young.

Jimin ; can I join you ?

Me : sure why Not!

Jimin : oh thank-you !! I will go change .

With that he left , I walked towards the entrance and wore my sports shoes.

Jimin : im here let's go.

Me : okay let's go.

It was 6:30 pm sun was setting slowly but it was not dark yet, we were walking through the fields of weat , I will not lie I was checking out jimin . He was wearing a red jacket with sleeveless shirt inside with black sweatpants. His black hairs tied into small pony tail at back of his head . With some of his hair strands falling on his forehead making him look so angelic.

Jimin : like what you see ?

He suddenly said making me snap put of my dreamland, I blushed in embarrassment and he laughed looking at my red face .

Jimin: you are so cute .

He chucked and I laughed awkwardly looking forward , avoiding his gaze on my face , as we were walking
suddenly rain started pouring hard .