Chapter 28: Peppermint

Start from the beginning

The more she tried to suppress it, the more she went towards a more chaotic direction, and her whole body began to tremble.

Fu Ye's face aroused her anger, and almost uncontrollably, her index finger touched the trigger.

Just press it hard. . .

At this moment, Fu Ye truly felt afraid, his eyes staring blankly, and the veins on his temples bulging.

Three, two, one. . .

Suddenly, the tightly closed door was violently kicked open, and the dazzling sunlight shone into the dim abandoned factory.

"Xia Huai Zhi, are you okay?"

Hearing this familiar voice, Xia Huai Zhi's violently fluctuating thoughts instantly calmed down, and her body stopped trembling.

Her rationality returned, and she quickly stopped, moving the gun away from Fu Ye's head.

"I'm fine, he's the one who's not."

Fu Lin walked step by step from the light, his face still showing a worried expression, which was a panic she had never seen before.

He was wearing a black windbreaker, the same color as Fu Ye's clothes, but she felt that the black on him was ten thousand times more pleasing to the eye.

"It's good that you're okay."

Fu Lin took a deep breath, looked down at Fu Ye, and his eyes were like a sharp sword. "You're going too far."

"You can come after me, but you can also go after her?"

Upon hearing this, Fu Ye suddenly let out a few strange laughs. "It seems that my guess was completely correct. . ."

"She really is your weak spot."

Xia Huai Zhi couldn't help but kick Fu Ye again. "Shut up. "She looked at Fu Lin and said, "Don't mind him, he's just a lunatic!"

Fu Lin sneered, "So what? You took advantage of that, but did you succeed?"

Although she knew it was inappropriate, Xia Huai Zhi tasted a hint of sweetness in this sentence.

Did Fu Lin actually admit that she was his weakness?

What's the difference between this and a confession of love!

"So what if you didn't succeed?" Fu Ye's voice sounded strange, "You may not know. . . this sweet and lovely little canary of yours is actually a top Alpha."

After speaking, he laughed to himself, ready to watch the show.

But after he finished laughing, he found that the two people in front of him had no change in expression and were staring at him silently.

After a moment, Fu Lin said lightly, "Why do you think I don't know?"

"Where do you get the confidence to think that you understand her better than I do?" "That's right." Xia Huaizhi echoed.

For some reason, watching the two of them taunt him in unison caused Fu Ye's heart to ache.

Why? Why did Fu Lin get to have a lover, while he could never find someone willing to be with him?

"Brother," he deliberately used this term to disgust Fu Lin, "how about. . . you give her to me? I really like the feeling of being stepped on by her."

Almost instantly, Xia Huaizhi felt the air around Fu Lin turn cold.

"Fu Ye, do you know why you live such a miserable life?"

Fu Lin squatted down and forcefully grabbed Fu Ye's neck. "Because you always covet things that don't belong to you, so you feel like you can't get anything."