"You should've made CJ and Ty pay for it" I did think about having them pay for the damage they caused but I was too pissed and didn't want to speak to them after it happened so I just paid for it myself.

"I should've but Ion wanna speak to them after I told them to stop playing around" I shrugged.

"That's exactly why they should've paid cause you was stressing out during exam season, girl you looked tired and drained" she pointed out and I nodded cause she's absolutely right.

I went back to the old house to see my parents after months and they couldn't stop mentioning how tired I looked and that I should live with them so I could take a break.

I wish I could but my mind was scattered so I wouldn't be surprised if I failed those exams.

Groaning I put my trash back into the bag the food came in with and sat there regretting my mistakes of letting CJ and Ty in the lash suite after I been knew those two are as childish as it gets.

"It's over and I don't wanna think about it no more" I got up off the bed and went downstairs to go throw my trash away, then walked back up stairs to air out my room to let out the food smell.

I lit some candles and dropped back down on the bed "did Mir tell you about his game in North Carolina?"

"He did. How you know?"

"I heard him talking to Dre about it" nodding my head I sat up to stare at her "what?"

"What do you mean what? When did you and Dre get back on good terms? And don't even try to act dumb cause I saw him in your mirror when you FaceTimed me".

"Damn" she sighed "you saw that?"

"Yes I did" I chuckled cause why the hell was she hiding it? "I mean it's your life do what you want but Ion wanna hear a peep of that nigga's name come out your mouth. Negatively that is".

"No I get your saying but Ion know what the hell happened" she sighed "he texted me and you know I'm all about second chances" she said, leading me to give her an all knowing stare.

Cause who are you fooling mama?

"Maybe it's not a second chance but I missed him".

"Girl do what you gotta do but remember what I said" I shrugged once again to give her message of "if he fuck up that's on you cause I been told you".

"I can't stop thinking about the pool party" Maya sighed as she subtly changed the topic but I just let it slide cause there ain't nothing else to say.

"Shit me neither, I just hope and pray there won't be any drama" I picked up my remote and changed what I was currently watching cause this show was getting so boring and I don't even know what is happening anymore.

"I don't think there will be.." she trailed off "you think Draco gon pull up?"

"I saw him in the grocery store a month or so ago, he asked me about it but I told him that he can come if he wants to, so if happens it's not on me".

"Does Mir know that you and Draco was never a thing?"

"He should know because after what happened at the fair I lied to Draco and told him I wasn't looking for a relationship so we decided to be friends, but I fucked up when I decided to 'prank' him".