Looking at the screen I peeped that he was in his car "wassup you good?"

"I'm good just hungry" I whined.

"You want me to order you some?"

"No thank you I got food on the way, where you going though?"

"I got a game" he replied and my eyebrows furrowed.

"Why didn't you tell me? I would've come to support".

"Yo ass been stressed the fuck out" he chuckled "you can come to my next one when you not stressed".

With his lil basketball journey from what I can see it's going well, he be in the gym every morning, he cut his smoking down and he been getting more games to play at so his stamina that he was all so worried about improved.

"It don't matter I'll be on the sidelines watching and niggas be playing better when their girl is there" I shrugged making the phone drop from my movements.

"The game don't matter for real. It's a lil practice game. I do got an away game in Charlotte they scouting over there" he shrugged ever so casually "you coming wimme?"

"Yes nigga that's a big thing you getting scouted I can't miss that".

"Ion know if I'm getting scouted" he continued to rub on his chin hairs as he looked down at the screen.

"Stop putting that kinda energy out there always be confident so I know you're getting scouted, what team you getting scouted for?"

"Atlanta Hawks, but I ain't tryna be in ATL when my basketball career takes off".

I nodded understanding where he was coming from cause you really wanna be on a good team and shit so if I ain't never heard of no Atlanta Hawks they can't be that good.

"Where you tryna move?"

"Shit Ion know for real" he shrugged "Coach was telling me that when they scout me and shit that I should get a manager or some".

"Mhm okay, you coming to see after your game?"

"Yea. You tryna do some?"

"I saw some movie out in the movie theatre so I wanna go" it was scary joint but hopefully Ion piss my pants.

"Ight Imma text you".

"No call me cause I might be asleep" he nodded his head and I ended the call seeing a notification from UberEats that my food is outside I got up to look out the window to see if the person was gone before I go collect my food.

Seeing that there was no one there I closed back the window and went to go get my food.
––

"Is everything sorted for the pool party?" Maya asked and I nodded finishing up the last pieces of my mac and cheese, not too long ago Maya decided to come over cause she couldn't stop complaining about being bored.

"It is I just need to give the guy at the gate the list but I'm doing that the day of cause Ion want him to lose it or forget".

"Mhm that makes sense" she nodded "so your lash suite got fixed?"

"Mhm" I hummed "it wasn't much so it didn't take long".