[A rabbit branch]: I'm not feeling well/crying/unhappy. [A rabbit branch]: Weeping rabbit rabbit head. jpg

It is Fu Lin's rest time, and he quickly replied to the message.

[Fu Lin]: Where does it hurt?

[A rabbit branch]: Everywhere hurts.

[A rabbit branch]: The most uncomfortable/distressed in my heart.

[Fu Lin]: Wait a moment.

Xia Huai Zhi waited for a while without understanding, and a voice call came from the other side. She eagerly answered and put on her headphones to hear Fu Lin's voice more clearly.

Now she is a "patient" and does not intend to speak actively, waiting for Fu Lin to speak first.

Therefore, after about half a minute of silence, this call finally had a voice.

"Xia Huai Zhi, are you okay? Do you need to go to the hospital?"

"If you need to go to the hospital, I can come and drive you there."

She curled up in the blanket and said she didn't need to.

"Okay, then rest well."

After ending the conversation, Fu Lin seemed to have nothing else to say and didn't speak again, but he didn't hang up the phone.

She heard Fu Lin seemed to have put his phone on the table, making a loud sound. Then, he seemed to have turned on the coffee machine, and the sound of it humming was a bit hypnotic.

Actually, this was quite good.

Not speaking, but being able to hear the other person's most genuine life state.

She listened tirelessly for half an hour, and Fu Lin's image in her heart gradually became more vivid.

He wasn't a cold snow mountain, he was just an ordinary person, like everyone else, with a plain and warm daily life.

The collision of the stirring stick and coffee cup, the faint sound when drinking coffee, the sound of fingers hitting the keyboard. . .

Everything is so vivid and cinematic, just like he is by her side.

Unknowingly, her irritability has been smoothed out by these ordinary sounds.

She began to imagine -

If she joined his life, she might make their home lively and stick to him all the time.

Of course, if he had important work to do, she would find ways to entertain herself, and they would not disturb each other.

On their days off, they would leave home, go see mountains and seas, and leave their mark in every corner of the world. When they got tired, they would stay at home and rest, sleep for two days and two nights, until the alarm clock woke them up on Monday morning.

And then, when they had children. . .

No, they wouldn't have children, two Alphas couldn't have children.

But it didn't matter, not having children was also good, so their world of two would not be disturbed.

Just like now. She heard the sound of a chair being dragged, Fu Lin must have stood up now, not knowing what to do.

Maybe he's going to wash up and go to bed?

Then she heard the sound of something being scattered, which sounded a bit strange.

So she asked, "What are you doing now?"

Fu Lin replied, "Feeding the turtle."

"You actually keep a turtle?" She sounded surprised, "I thought you wouldn't like to keep pets."

"Turtles are quieter."

"Like you?"

Of course, she didn't dare to say - always retracting into the shell, this is also very similar to you.

Fu Lin was silent for a while, then replied, "You can think so." "Um. . ."

Xia Huaizhi whispered from under the covers, "Would you consider raising a rabbit, a small animal that likes to run and jump?"

"Although it may not be very quiet, it seems quite cute, doesn't it?"

"Yes, it's very cute."

Xia Huaizhi was first overwhelmed by this compliment, and then realized -

He only said that rabbits are cute, but didn't say whether he would consider raising one.

Did he intentionally not say it, or did he accidentally forget?

She was about to ask again, but found that the phone had been hung up silently.

The anger that had just been suppressed came back again, and she was very upset now.

When she was angry, she threw the little turtle in her hand onto the bedside, and its temperature slowly cooled down.

In the dim light, she looked at the little turtle's head and muttered, "Always hiding in your shell, so annoying. I should just throw you away."

The author has something to say:

Didn't reach 3000 words, will write more tomorrow morning. Not enough time in the evening, wuwuwu qwq.

Tomorrow morning, I will see the sunrise at 6 am!

Note: Unrevised

Surprise! The aloof CEO is actually an Omega [Female A, Male O] ChatGPT MTLजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें