She have changed.

I could see marks of whips and swellings smeared on her skin. She was not the only maid to the Luna, but the Luna exempted her and made sure she was treated like a toy, beaten, mocked, and forced to do things that shattered the heart, like licking the back of her sole and offering her face as a spitting plate.

"I heard that the Alpha's son is your mate." She mumbled meekly.

"Oh yeah." I shrugged. "What a mistake." 

"And he planned to reject you in front of everyone. It would hurt so much because he won't allow you to accept the rejection." She hissed, and I laughed.

"He can do whatever he wants." I waved unconcerned, walking over to the bed.

"His loss. He will never find anyone better than you," I heard her say, and I could not hold back my laughter.

"I can only hope so." 

"I came here to tell you something I found out from the Luna." She breathed, and I twirled at her quickly.

"Huh? Really?"

"Yes. The Luna has a secret chamber. There was one day I entered there. She was drunk and needed someone to clean her pee, so she allowed me in. I saw a mirror there. It isn't a normal mirror. I know. And when she saw me looking at it, she dragged herself up and hid it, then warned me never to tell anyone." She relayed, and my brows arched in confusion.

"What do you think about the mirror?" I asked inquisitively.

"I have seen it somewhere else, but it's in history books. It is one of the forbidden artifacts of the demons. I swear, it was it. That equipment was used to summon the demon king." She spilled, and my heart almost dropped into my stomach as I cringed with my eyes widening in shock at what I just heard her say.

"Are you sure?" I gasped, placing my hand on my mouth.

"It had been months since I found out and kept it a secret out of fear. I don't know why I trusted you to tell you. I don't know if there is anything you can do. I just don't know why I had to tell you." She exhaled and sat tiredly on the bed.

"Oh God. If that woman has a link with the demon, then we are doomed. No one can ever trust the demon king. It is evil in all ways, and we are among his greatest enemies!" I thought, too befuddled to think straight.

"Why will the Luna have anything to do with the demon king?" She asked quizzically.

"Only if he did something for her. Something no one else can do! In his weak state, what can the demon king do for Laura that she can't get anywhere else?" I asked, my index finger in-between my lips as I racked my brain hard.

"I don't know, for real. There doesn't seem to be anything the Luna wants that she can't get. Just a request and a search will go around the world to find out the sorcerer, diviner, or magician to get her wishes." Joy replied, rubbing her temple as she glanced at the clock.

"Time is running out." She sighed, and I also glimpsed at the clock, and the time made my heart skip a beat in fright. The party had begun thirty minutes ago. Anytime soon, I would be beckoned to face that nightmare of rejection. The crushing pain I would feel was already sending panic down my spine, especially since I wouldn't be allowed to accept the rejection.

"I should be leaving now before the Luna finds out I am no longer behind her." Joy hissed sadly.

"You snuck to meet me? Thank you so much." I beamed, and she hugged me again.

"I am very happy to become friends with you." She cooed and pecked my cheek before heading to the door. She was almost out when something clicked in my head.

"I think I know what the demon king and his demon clan can do that no one else can."

"Really?!" She gasped, swirling quickly to face me.

"Yes. The demon king has the ability to create a fake bond with anyone. He can manipulate the moon goddess mating scent. Could he have done that for her?" I muttered under my breath, and her eyes popped at that moment as she shuddered, peering in shock at me.

"No, it can't be. She can't go that far!" Joy exclaimed, breathing heavily as she shook her head.

"I didn't say she did it. I was just guessing since this is the only thing I can remember that can only be done by the demon king." I shrugged, and she suddenly ran out immediately.

With a slow pace and a heavy heart, I made my way to the bathroom.

Just when I was stark naked, with the water from the shower dripping from my body, I heard my door crack open. 

Sharply, I rubbed my face to clear my vision as I turned quickly to see who that was.

My heart dropped to my chest when I saw the Alpha's son standing tall at the door with a sardonic smirk and eyes leering at my body.

My hands frantically wrapped around my breasts and lower region as I struggled to cover them.

"What...what..." I began to stutter and tremble in panic. He laughed and stalked closer, his hand over his belt as he unbuckled it.

"What are you trying to do?" My words came under sharp gasps of breath as I recoiled, taking quick steps backward.

"Turn around, place your hand on the toilet seat, and arch for me. Do it obediently without any protest if you don't plan to die." He warned, his voice sounding really deep and dangerous, and those eyes were daring me.

"You want to rape me?" I flinched as the question rolled off my lips. Fear crawled through my skin and churned my stomach. I couldn't believe all this was reality. Losing my virginity in a rape by the same devil that planned to reject me.

"You can make it either easy or hard for yourself." He hissed and pulled down his trousers and shorts, his dick plunging at me.

"Please stop. Please. I am a..."

"Fuck it. Don't tell me you're a virgin, because I don't care. You are a toy. Get used to it, bitch!" He growled and charged at me.

I tried fighting back, but he was too strong. Too ready to hurt me. I begged. I apologized for everything. I asked him to give me time. I tried everything at that moment to stop him, but the beast was bent on. He prepared for this and wasn't backing off.

"No!!!" I cried out hopelessly as he punched me and bent me over until my face was inside the toilet.