Chapter 9: Accident

Start from the beginning

Li Qing was very puzzled, "Why?"

"Tomorrow I have to tie up my hair, and then the suppression patch on the back of my neck will be exposed, so. . ."

"I see."

Li Qing comforted her, "It's okay, it's good to look from afar, you can still use your eyes to communicate!"

Before experiencing what it meant to use one's eyes to communicate, Xia Huai Zhi first felt what it meant to be dazzled.

The indoor area of the exhibition center was very large, and there were many participating companies. She almost had eye strain.

Fortunately, Therasis' location was easy to find, in the A1 exhibition area, very close to the north gate.

Xia Huai Zhi volunteered to patrol the area and had the opportunity to wander around the Therasis exhibition area, where she was fortunate enough to catch a glimpse of Fu Lin.

He was dressed very elegantly today, wearing a dark gray haute couture suit, and his hairstyle looked like it had been specially done.

However, she was a little far away and couldn't see his face clearly, but she could feel his outstanding temperament.

So handsome. . .

Of course, she also saw Shen Muchun among the staff. Shen Muchun was also dressed quite formally because she was going to be in charge of hosting later.

Xia Huai Zhi didn't tell her sister that she was coming to work as a security guard because she knew her sister would take pictures and share them with their family, and they would admire her heroic appearance while patrolling.

Although she wasn't thin-skinned, this kind of thing was still too embarrassing for her.

At nine o'clock in the morning, Shen Muchun began to host on stage, and the live broadcast of the exhibition area also started simultaneously.

Xia Huai Zhi hid behind the crowd and silently cheered on her sister.

It is said that Therasis will introduce a new product to everyone at this exhibition, and she couldn't help but look forward to it. "Run, everyone run!"

The people around scattered like birds and beasts, and of course, there were a few Omegas who were affected by the pheromones and fell to the ground in a frenzy. The scene fell into chaos.

The scene fell into chaos.

Combining with the news from last time, Xia Huai Zhi quickly knew what had happened.

Oh no!

This incident cannot ruin Therasis' exhibition!

In a hurry, Xia Huai Zhi held the patrol stick in her hand and followed the scent to find the culprit.

Sure enough, the strange figure walking around next to the A1 exhibition area was the source of the pheromones.

She quietly sneaked up behind him and struck his neck with the patrol stick, causing him to quickly fall into a coma. In a coma, the gland's secretion of pheromones would greatly decrease, which was currently the best solution to the problem.

She checked his breathing--Fortunately, she didn't get beaten to death by her stick.

Xia Huai Zhi pressed the intercom button, "There's an Alpha pheromone out of control in A1 exhibition area. I've knocked him out. Come and take him away."

After speaking, she realized that Fu Lin's voice had stopped, probably because the presentation could no longer continue normally.

She put her patrol baton back on her waist and went around to the front of the exhibition area to check the situation.

The previously crowded audience seats were almost completely empty, with only a few Omegas lying there. Two Betas wearing Therasis work badges were spraying them with suppressants one by one.

Xia Huai Zhi couldn't get too close to these Omegas. She walked into the exhibition hall holding her breath and came to the vicinity of Fu Lin and Shen Muchun.

Shen Muchun was supporting a colleague with more obvious symptoms of heat, while Fu Lin was shouting to Shen Muchun, "You take her away first. She looks serious."

"But I still have to host later."

Fu Lin said in a deep voice, "It's okay, I'll do it."

So Shen Muchun prepared to take her colleague away and turned around to see the little sister in the security team uniform. "Huai Zhi! What are you doing here?"

Xia Huai Zhi pointed to her clothes, "I volunteered to be a security guard."

She wasn't worried about her sister, who was a Beta and had an absolute advantage in this kind of situation. It was herself. . . She glanced at the Omega in her sister's arms and quietly held her breath.

"Huai Zhi, I'll take her away first. Be careful."

Xia Huai Zhi nodded.

After Shen Mu Chun left, Xia Huai Zhi quickly ran to Fu Lin and asked, "Are you okay?"

Fu Lin was sitting alone in the first row of chairs, looking lonely and serious.

"I'm fine," he said.

Hearing this, Xia Huai Zhi felt relieved.

But when she saw the empty audience seats, the few remaining staff, and the knocked-over display cases due to the chaos, her heart rose to her throat again. "But. . . can this exhibition continue?"

Fu Lin looked straight ahead and answered without hesitation, "It can, as long as I'm here. "

Note: Unrevised