"I'm sorry, I didn't think this would happen. '' Jimin let out a small sob And Jin's heart clenched at the faint sound of his younger brother's sob. He shouldn't have let his anger get the best of him. No matter what happens, Jimin is his baby brother, he is the only family Jin has left in this world. Now he really does feel bad about lashing out on the poor soul

Jin sighed deeply

"I-I'll help you in baking this time ok?" Jimin offered.

Taehyung looked back and forth in between the siblings when an idea popped in his head as he bent down to whisper in Jin's ear. Jin gave Taehyung a skeptical look before smirking slightly.

"Ok I'll forgive you and let you help me on one condition" Jin announced. Jimin perks his head up with a small hope to make his Hyung happy.

"Yes ANYTHING!" Jimin pressed with his hands cutely fisting on the table, while bobbing his head in tiny.  His glistening eyes popped open wide which made him appear more of a fragile And cute little fluffy soul that you would just wanna cuddle all the damn time.

"Anything?" Jin asked again

Jimin nodded.

"Don't take your words back baby brother" Jin warned.

"I won't"

"You have to go on a blind date-" Taehyung stated

"HELL NO!" Jimin interjected while he slapped his hands on the table and stood up shaking his head frantically.

Jin looked at him with an unamused face.

Jimin gulped.

"Hyung no, I don't wanna date anyone-"

"You won't be sleeping on the bed with me or getting any food cooked by me then" Jin folded his arms above his chest, leaned back in a chair tilting his head slightly. Taehyung bit his lip as he glanced at his boyfriend and did the same too.

Typical but cute couple.

Jimin huffed.

"Ok fine-"

"So there are few conditions!"  Taehyung announced as he slammed his hand on the table, his face glowing up with excitement.

"You'll be going on a blind date"

Jimin nodded.

"Remember this is a penalty for you"

Another nod.

"We are selecting the guy ourselves"

Another nod.

"You have to wear an earpiece and we will tell you what to say and what not"

Jimin looked at them with keen eyes but nevertheless nodded.

"Don't you dare to ditch us" Jin warned in the end when Taehyung finished telling Jimin the rules.

"Ok! That's it! I'm booking a table of two for you guys tomorrow!" Taehyung announced as he and Jin  high fived.

_

[Next day]

"Woah you look dashing Jimin" Taehyung complimented.

Jimin looked at himself in the mirror, he agreed he looked good with some black jeans hugging his thighs, his black button up shirt, with its first two buttons opened and a silver thin chain with half moon hanging from his neck complementing his white milky exposed skin of chest, over his back shirt he wore a red colored non-leather jacket, giving his dress a fresh look. His white highlighted  black hairs resting atop of his head which were slightly exposing his forehead. And not to forget his Chelsea boots.