🩶💅🏻Use your words

Pairing: Billie Dean Howard x Fem Lector

Author's Note: I'm not sure about this, it's the first time I've written anything with Billie and I think we're pretty sure more passive Billie representation is needed.

Word count: 693

~~~~~~~~~~

You were furious to say the least, Howard had made you work on your daughter's birthday, he said this would be a success and well you are the director so you had to be there, while your little girl was spending her birthday with her grandparents.

You were starting to get fed up with the blonde, she thought she was the queen of the world with her medium powers, but she wasn't the only one with powers.

-Bring me a frappe- she orders.

-I'm not your assistant-  you reply angrily.

Your assistant appears with your drink in her hands and it doesn't take long for the girl to run off to get you something else, the blonde sits back in her chair and looks at her phone. You pretend you're doing something and wait until no one is around; when the last person leaves you turn to look at the blonde, finding her still on her phone.

With a wave of your hand you make her drink spill all over her ruining her perfect dress.

-What the hell?- she says angrily, standing up from her place.

-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to- you apologize with false remorse.

-How did you do it?- she asks forgetting what happened.

-I'm a witch, doll- coming closer to her until you corner her against the wall.

-I don't believe you- she says trying to keep her composure.

You make a small addition in the air making one of the lights explode, the blonde screams in surprise and you just laugh at your reaction.

-Oh but that's not the only thing my fingers can do- she says playing with one of her locks of hair.

-Let me go

You press your body to hers pressing her to the wall and get close to her ear.

-Whatever you want doll- pulling away from her to check your phone.

You hear her moan as you lose your warmth, making a smile come across your face as you recognize the sound.

-What's wrong doll?- you ask condescendingly.

-Please- she begs, biting her lower lip.

-Are you sure?- receiving a nod from him.

-Use your words- you purr in his ear.

-Please... fuck me- feeling one of your hands run along the inside of her thighs.

You slip a hand under her dress and find that she has no underwear on.

-No panties, baby- you ask, running your fingers across her labia.

-They'd show in this dress- she says between gasps, squirming in place.

You loved watching her squirm like that, Billie could be a complete brat just to get a little of your attention.

-What do you want honey?- playing with her sore clit from the lack of attention.

-I want you to fuck me...- she manages to say between gasps moving her hips in search of some relief.

-It's like this,- playing with her entrance.

-Please, I need your fingers inside me- clinging to your shoulders.

You decide to give her what you want and stick two fingers inside her entrance, feeling her walls tighten around you.

-Mmmh

-You'd better be quiet- placing your hand on her breast, -or everyone will hear you doll.

You start moving your fingers slowly, letting her adapt to them a little before accelerating the rhythm, while with your thumb you stimulate her clitoris with tight movements, watching her grind against your hand to reach her climax faster.

You continue like this for a while only to stop before she reaches her orgasm, you take the handkerchief from your pocket and take care of cleaning your fingers very well while you let the blonde catch her breath.

-Why did you stop?- she asks, rearranging her clothes, knowing full well that you won't turn back.

-Only the good girls can cum- she says, holding her hair back a little, -and you got yourself into a lot of trouble today- returning to your place.

You see how the place starts to fill up with people, after finishing the break to continue with the program.

-What are you talking about?- she asks in a low voice, not wanting the rest of the people to know about your conversation.

-Forget what day it is today- you reply before telling the others to take their places.

Billie was really screwed that she had forgotten what day it was and was also aware that this would have big consequences for her.