🤎💉I like the rain

Pairing: Diane Sherman x Fem Reader

Author's note:I don't know what to upload, so here's this.

Word count: 1679

~~~~~~~~~~

The redhead groans in frustration at the sight of the rain, she left her house in such a hurry this morning that she forgot her umbrella, now she would either have to wait for the rain to pass or run through the rain to get to her car. She tightens her grip on her bag, ready to leave just like that, to get to her car, with hurried steps she heads for the car park almost across campus.

Suddenly Diane stops feeling the rain, turns to look up and a rainbow umbrella covers her head from the raindrops.

-Here- says a female voice to her right.

She finds a girl completely wet from the rain offering her umbrella to the redhead.

-You look like you need it more than I do- he looks at her.

-I like the rain, it's so cleansing- you reply with a light laugh, -besides, you don't seem to be someone who likes to get wet.

-Thank you- hesitating to take it.

-Have a nice day- giving her a smile before disappearing into the crowd.

Diane didn't understand why a stranger had offered her her umbrella, was her hatred for the rain so obvious, besides where you showed up, she was sure she would remember you from one of her classes.

The next day the rain continued, but at least this time Diane remembered to bring her umbrella, along with the mystery girl's, her first few classes were relatively normal, being a substitute teacher offered her the opportunity to work with all sorts of people.

She had left to go to the bathroom and honestly didn't expect to find the mystery girl from the day before, sitting on the stairs, amused by her phone. All the students are supposed to be in class, she just wanted to come up to you and find out what degree you are studying, your name, whatever, name, whatever.

-Why isn't he in class- you ask looking down at you trying to look stern.

-I have a free period- you answer without looking at the woman in front of you.

-With which teacher?

-I am the teacher- getting up from your seat facing the woman in front of you.

There are no words to describe how embarrassed the redhead was, she had assumed you were a student, but how could she have thought you were a teacher if you look so young and honestly don't have the appearance of the rest of her colleagues

-It's nice to finally meet you Professor Sherman- you say snapping her out of her thoughts, -I'm Y/f/n- offering her your hand

-Please call me Diane- shaking your hand, -I'm so sorry for the confusion.

-Don't worry, it happens often- laughing a little to lighten the mood.

A silence settles between the two of them, before Diane remembers that she had left her class.

-I have to get back to my class- says the older woman, still saddened by what happened.

-It's alright, I have to organise mine, I don't want to get scolded for being outside my classroom- you joke, making the redhead blush.

-It was a pleasure Diane- you say goodbye leaving her alone.

The way you said her name made the older woman's knees weaken, now how was she supposed to finish her day, she barely felt like she could stand on her own.