CHAPTER 15- WHY DID YOU DO THIS?

PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT, I NOTICED THAT I GOT VIEWS BUT NOT THE VOTES SO PLZ VOTE THE CHAPTERS.

AFTER FEW MONTHS

IN THE NIGHT

Rachna- finally after 2 weeks we will marry again.

Aryan- and you will be mine again but from the new chapter of our life and with happy starting right??

Rachna- yes

She shouts in the happy tone. The both were happy till night but who knows the next morning the storm that is coming to their house will break their heart.

Aryan is a bussiness man he is raising day by day now he is no 1 bussiness man in the whole country . But, one of the opposition party was so jealous from him. The boss of that company thought to do some blunder.

And he knows, if he get caught leave about the police, aryan will not let him live but still he thought to do that by thinking that if the luck will be in his hand.

In the morning

Today no one is the house except them. Rachna open the tv and start the news channel. But when the news came she got numbed and shocked. She has seen that there is a news that aryan's done the illegal bussiness also and the most heart breaking part for her  is when the news channels shows the video that he was kissing someone but his face was not clear. They also shows some clubs and hotels photos where he went with the girls and the news channel said that they are recent photo. And, he have extra marital affair.

When aryan saw her numb he also came to see her  he also get shocked by seeing the news. He switch off the tv to not make the things more confusing. Rachna went to her room by running and locked the room.

Aryan came by following but before he can enter the room she closed the door.

Aryan- rachna listen to me they are all fake. Plz rachna!! Plz open the door.

There was no reply coming out of the room the only one thing he can hear was sobbing and cryings sounds.

Aryan- plz listen to me!! They are all fake.
That much trust I have earned from you in these few months.

Aryan- you don't trust me right.

Suddenly, she opened the door. He cupped his cheeks and make her sit on the bed. He kneels down and said

Aryan- they all are fake sweetheart!! I didn't do any illegal bussiness and about that photos it was before our marriage, and I never let them touch my body. I  never think or look at any girl after our marriage.
And about that kissing video. It was not me babe!!

She gets the clarification what she needed and when she calm down she know she over-reacted. She have to trust him and in these few months she knows that he is not that type of man.

By wipping her tears , aryan said

Aryan- don't worry!! I will prove myself to everyone  for me and specially for us. Ok??

She nodded

Aryan- now I am going to do my work to prove myself , eat your breakfast.

After 2 hours

Aryan- rachna!! Rachna!!

He shouted angrily because the file is missing from that file he can give clarification to everyone. She came running to his study room hurriedly.

Aryan- where is my file??

Rachna- which file??

Aryan- that file the outer cover was vintage in colour.

Rachna- I don't know.

Aryan- who fucking told  you to decorate my study  room ?? I am sure you had thrown that file.

He shoouted.

Rachna- I don't know about any file. I didn't throw any of your file.

Aryan- then who?? Is there any ghost here??

She started sobbing, he felt that he should not shout at her like this when he move forward to console her.

Suddenly, rachna' F came followed by aryan's parents.

Rachna' F jerk his hand harshly.

Rachna's F- no need to all these formalities!!
You told what , that you treat my daughter as a queen and this how you are treating her . After doing this shitty things.

Rachna- no dad it's not like that.

Rachna'F- you keep quite. I think six months get over right . I will send you the divorce paper alright.

Aryan- plz dad don't do this. I'm gonna die.

Ignoring aryan's words her dad move towards srk and  said

Rachna's F- sorry sir now it's the matter of my daughter life.

Srk- but

He cut his words and said sorry.

Rachna- dad plz forgive him don't do this.

Rachna's F- who will you choose dear your "FATHER OR HIM"?

Rachna- you dad

Rachna's F- then come with me.

They left.

HOPE YOU LOVE THIS CHAPTER PLZ ENCOURAGE . I NOTICED THAT I GOT VIEWS BUT NOT VOTE SO PLZ VOTE THE CHAPTERS.

Vote+
Comment+