CHAPTER 12-CONFESSION

Aryan pov

I thounght today I will take her to the shopping but by thinking over night I didn't get the idea to confess her so I thought first I will take her to shopping . When she woke up I told her to be ready for the shopping and she said okay.

Rachna pov

When I woke up he told me to be ready for the shopping by passing me his smile. Oh god! He looks so good while smiling but he why didn't smile often.

First, I am amzed that he told me that get ready for the shopping . And then, he smiles. What happend to him today?

Okay let it be,let's get ready for the shopping.
_________________

At shopping mall

Author pov

They entered the shopping mall and he handed her his card and told her the pin. He saw her looking at the price tag before buying.

Aryan- you can buy whatever you want without looking at the price, just by whatever you like or should I buy the whole mall.

Rachna-*shocked*

She nodded and started buying clothes.after buying things she told aryan that she is done so aryan told her to show her dresses to him by trying the dresses in the changing room.

Some got rejected some got accepted. He had rejected because the dresses were two revealing he don't want that the other shows his wife body so..

He take the dresses and move towards the billing counter he told her to stay there till he comes.

Rachna pov

I am still waiting for him,someone tapped my shoulder and when I look back he was my best friend. I immediately hugged him because of excitement he hugged me back we were casually talking and he has the habit to ruffel my hair to tease me and ruffles my hair suddenly I feel someone grab my wrist and I looked at the tall and angry figure dragging me towards the car and it was non other than my husband.

Aryan pov

When I was doing billing . I saw her talking with a man and they were so touchy. That stranger ruffles her hair and that time I lost my control the billing was already.

I move towards her grab her wrist harshly she was feeling pain and told me to leave her hands but I didn't care at all.

I dragged her towards the car and throw her inside. I closed the door loudly and she flinched. I dove towards my house again dragge her towards room and locked room from inside. I pinned her to the wall.

Aryan- how can you fucking being touchy with some other men??*shouted*

Rachna- ple-please leave my hand its paining .

Aryan- Who was he?

Rachna-please ary--

Cutted by him.

Aryan-I said who was he?

Rachna-please leave me*shouted*

Aryan- are you fucking testing my patience??

Rachna- why can't you understand I LOVE YOU. And you are being suspincious about me. I only loved you aryan ji.

And she started crying.

Author pov

He left her hand and hugged her tightly.

Aryan- I love you*whispers in the ear*

She lifted her head being shocked and he nodded.

Aryan- okay now stop crying baby. And now look at me.

She was amazed by seeing his soft side. He tried to change the emotional situation so, he thinks to tease her.

Aryan- so you are trying to make me jealous??
*chuckled*

Rachna- n-no its not like that.

He puts his index finger to her lips.

Aryan- let me give you some punishment babygirll!!😉

To be continued

(Plz do vote and comment I really need your love. Next chapter will contain smut. And tell me are you enjoying or not.)

Bye bye

Love you