Is this goodbye?

Zacznij od początku

Dean wrapped his arms around her as his green eyes met mine. I could see that he knew he wouldn't be able to keep her in the bunker so all he could do was say, "Stay safe"

"Thank you" Y/N said as she released him and turned to face the younger hunter, who had gotten to his feet.

Sam stepped up and gave Y/N a hug too, "Call us if you need anything"

"I will" She turned to Gabriella, "You, stay out of trouble"

Gabriella hugged Y/N and said, "You too. Thanks again"

Y/N stepped back and walked over to me. She looked back once again and said, "Stay safe you two. Look after each other"

I wrapped my arms around her knowing that this could possibly be the last time Sam and Dean would see Y/N. Crowley would definitely hear about Gabriella and want to make an example of her for defying him. I was hoping that maybe I could convince him that she didn't need to die, but even though we might have been close before Crowley was still the King of Hell and torture. I had no power over him. I knew I couldn't stop him from doing anything.

* * * * * * * * *

Y/N's POV

I hugged both the hunters with the understanding that I was probably not going to be seeing them again. I knew Dean wasn't happy about me leaving as he wanted to protect me from Crowley, but I was sure that if the King of Hell wanted me dead there was not going to be a single being in the world that could stop him.

We appeared back in our room at the apartment and when Castiel went to step back and release me I held him tighter. I needed to feel Castiel at that moment and I felt my desire rush through me as I slipped his coat off.

Castiel stood back slightly, and the blue eyes met mine before I pushed my lips against his. The passion was in the kiss, and we busied our hands by undressing each other quickly. I removed his tie, jacket and shirt, whilst he slipped off my tee-shirt and bra. I broke from the kiss and staring into those beautiful blue eyes as I ran my hands up his bare chest feeling the muscles twitching under my touch.

I slipped off my shoes and undone my jeans, slipping out of them quickly as Castiel kicked off his shoes, undone his belt and pants removing them too.

Holding my upper arms Castiel pulled me down as we both fell on the bed where I rolled onto my back. Castiel was above me quickly, his left hand cupping my face before he moved it slowly down, cupping my right breasts, using the palm to tease the nipple before squeezing the breast gently. His mouth was on mine, full of his desire and hunger for me and I used my nails to scratch gently all over his back. When his hand started to move lower I broke from the kiss and whispered, "No, I want to feel you inside me"

The blue eyes met mine as I reached up and touched his cheek, feeling the slight stubble from his five o'clock shadow and a wave of longing rushed through me. Giving me a quick kiss Castiel moved off the bed, sliding my underwear off me as he went and took his own boxers off before getting back onto the bed.

Kneeling between my legs I stared into his eyes as he guided himself inside me and he held still, waiting for me to adjust to him, but when I lifted my hips slightly he started thrusting. The pleasure I was feeling as he thrust faster and harder, building up my bliss was something I wanted to share with him forever.

I felt him building his bliss up and when I couldn't hold mine back anymore I felt him release his with mine.

* * * * * * * * *

3rd person POV

The demon had been sitting at the bar for the past couple of hours just drinking and not even worrying about those around him. That was until a group of young people came in and sat down in a booth not too far behind him. Their loud voices carried around the almost empty bar as they drank more shots and beers than they probably should have. As they drank more, their voices grew louder and the demon was wishing he could shut them all up by just waving his hand, but he knew Lord Crowley wouldn't like that. Dead people usually drew attention, and how would he explain his actions to the humans. He thought that maybe he could kill everyone in the bar and leave before anyone else came, but it seemed like too much effort.