14.♡

Sunghoon broke eye contact first since he had to focus back on the kids. Sunghoon averted his eyes to Si-woo because Si-woo was smiling at him.

Sunghoon winked at him. Si-woo winks back at him. Sunghoon was shaken. How does he know how to wink?. Si-woo laughed at him as Sunghoon shook.

Sunghoon almost forgot why he was here. "Ok, this is my assistant Jake; we are going to show you all a trick," Sunghoon said, smiling and looking at the kids.

"I will spin Jake, and he will return to my arms, and you will do that trick to a partner."
Sunghoon said. The kids look at each other, happy.

"Introduce yourself to your partner," Sunghoon said. Sunghoon turned his head toward Jake to introduce himself.

"My name is Park Sunghoon," Sunghoon said with a smile, staring at Jake. Jake's butterflies were going crazy over Sunghoon's smile, which made him gulp.

"I'm Sim Jaeyun, but I would prefer you to call me Jake," Jake said, finally giving him a smile. Sunghoon chuckled. "It looks like you can smile," Sunghoon said. "I guess so," Jake said. Sunghoon raised his eyebrow, making a hm sound.

Si-woo was shy about going up to the other kids. He sees all the kids partnering up, but he stands to the side and looks down at the ice, playing with his fingers.

Si-woo was going to ask his papa to help him, but he doesn't want to interrupt his papa and his favorite race car driver's conversation, so he doesn't bother.

Si-woo didn't notice that a tall figure was coming up to him to ask him to be his partner since he was too busy looking down and playing with his fingers.

"Hi, I'm Seok Min-Joon, and I am 8 years old."
"What's yours" Min-Joon said with a smile. Si-woo looks up and sees that he is tall, has long, warm brown hair, and looks very cool.

"I'm Jeong Si-woo, and I am 5 years old." Si-woo said shyly. "You're 5 years old, so that means I am your hyung." Min-Joon said with a smile. Si-woo nods.

"Would you like to be my partner" Min-Joon said, handing out his hand for Si-woo to grab. "Yes, I would be your partner," Si-woo said, taking Min-Joon's hand. Si-woo and Min-Joon turned back to the teacher and assistant, holding hands.

Jake turned his head, worried for Si-woo since he doesn't warm up to people quickly but looks like he's already got a partner. Jake smiled. He is glad that the kid agreed to be his partner.

"Ok, I'm going to need you to focus on me now," Sunghoon said. He lets go of Jake's waist and holds his hand.

"I'm going to spin you around," Sunghoon said.
Jake was worried about what would happen if he fell. "I don't know; I don't want to fall," Jake said. Sunghoon gives him an aww look.

"Trust me, okay, I got you," Sunghoon said. "Ok," Jake said. Jake let out a deep breath and spun, falling right into Sunghoon's arms and into his chest.

"I told you I got you," Sunghoon said with a smile. Jake laughs and then smiles. Sunghoon feels his heart beating because that smile and laugh were so meaningful to him.

Sunghoon lets him go and holds Jake's hand for him to watch the kids do it. "Ok, now it's you guys turn," Sunghoon said.

Sunghoon looks at Heeseung Niki and Jay, giving him a smirk. Sunghoon rolls his eyes. Could they ever leave him in peace, doing his own thing.

"Hyung I don't think I can do it." Si-woo said she was a little scared. "Yes, you can; I believe you can," Min-Joon said.

Si-woo talks to himself, telling him he can do so. Si-woo gave it a go and spun into Min-Joon's arms.

Si-woo gasped and smiled, happy that he had done it. "I did it, Hyung," Si-woo said happily. "Yes, you did. I told you you could," Min-Joon said, laughing and ruffling his hair because he's cute. Si-woo just giggles and smiles.

Min-Joon hears his mom calling him and telling him that they have to leave now, and that makes him sad because he just made a new cute friend. He turns to Si-woo and says that he looks sad also.

"I have to go now," Min-Joon said. "But I want
"You stay," Si-woo said, looking down with a pout.

Min-Joon laughs. "Don't worry, this is not the last time I will meet you," Min-Joon said with a smile. "Do you promise" Si-woo said, looking up at Min-Joon with teary eyes.

This was Si-woo's first time having a friend because at school he is always by himself, feeling too shy to go up to someone and be friends with them.

"I pinky promise," Min-Joon said, leaning towards Si-woo and holding out his pinky. Si-woo wrapped his pinky around Min-Joon and stamped their thumbs together. Si-soo's eyes were still teary, and he felt like he would cry.

"Don't cry, okay, or I will tickle you," Min-joon said with a smile and then tickled him. Si-woo, let's put on laughter, begging him to stop. Min-Joon stopped and smiled.

"Ok, I won't cry," Si-woo said, wiping his eyes. Min-Joon ruffled his hair and gave him a hug goodbye; they both waved goodbye to each other. Min-Joon then walked out of the door. Si-woo skated to his papa to hug him for comfort.