Zenkaiger Story, Chapter 1

The Story begins when Secchan appears at the scene in Candy Cafe Colorful as he tells the recap to the audience about what happened in Donbrothers vs Zenkaiger.

Secchan: Last time on... ZENKAIGER!!!! Zock Goldtsuiker, who with his siblings the World Pirates were controlled by the return Kashiwa Mochi World, has become the Kashiwa Mochi King of Zenkaitopia-Chun. Luckily, with the help from the new Super Sentai Team: Avataro Sentai Donbrothers, they defeated the World and the monster called Kikaiki, bringing peace to the entire multiverse-Chun! Well... maybe a later-Chun.

As a result, the scene then turns to the city, where the Five-Core Zenkaigers (Kaito Goshikida, Juran, Gaon, Magine, and Vroon) have brought the World Pirates (Zock Goldtsuiker, his sister Flint, and their twin brothers: Ricky and Cutanner), who are tied in handcuff knots hold by the four Kikainoids, to travel to every Parallel World to apologize everyone about the Kashiwa Mochi King Incident.

Kaito Goshikida: Alright, since Zocks has apologize to everyone in Zenkaitopia, We are finally starting our World Apology Tour around the Multiverse! 

Kikainoids: Hooray!!!

Zock Goldtsuiker: Yeah, but... (he then turns to his siblings) Why did you bring my siblings to this weird tour again?

Kaito Goshikida: Because THEY are also going to apologize for serving you as the Kashiwa Mochi King!

Juran: He's right, dude, You and your siblings have done some pretty bad things to us as King.

Gaon: Like making us Wanted Criminals!

Magine: Turning everyone against us!

Vroon: And using Isao Goshikida return as Hakaizer to arrest us!

Zock Goldtsuiker: That's true, I do remember those adversity that I did as King.

Flint Goldtsuiker: So do I. Working with that Kashiwa Mochi World was the worst!

Ricky and Cutanner: Same to Us!

Kaito Goshikida: And that's why we're bringing your siblings to join us on this apology tour. Also, you four will get a warning: If you plan to sneak out of any world to head back to your world, Kaizokutopia, we'll never forgive you. 

Zock: Okay, whatever you say, True Hero.

The words "True Hero" made Kaito think for a second. 

Kaito: True Hero... (looks at Zock) Did you just call me True Hero?

Zock: Well yeah. from that weird sentai team's counterpart. Why not?

This made Kaito burst into joy as he happily shouted...

Kaito: YES!!! Finally! Zocks has called me True Hero! I am SUPER HAPPY ZENKAI!!! Thank You Very Much!!! This is the happiest day of my life!!!!!

This shouting caused the Police Officer's attention.

Police Officer: Hey, keep it down will ya?! I know you are a SuperHero, but you don't need to shout so loud!

This made Kaito realize as he calmed down. 

Kaito: Oh... Right, Sorry!

Police Officer: That's okay! Make sure you and your friends take the World Pirates on the apology tour across the Worlds! That's what they deserve for taking over this world as Kashiwa Mochi King!

Kaito: Don't worry, sir, we will!

The officer leaves, as Kaito continues on where he left off.