Chapter 80: Final (2) [END]

"So how can you be sure that I won't die in the horror dungeon? It's not like you don't know how stupid I am."

One day after a week, Chi Qiao suddenly wondered about this question again, dropped the watering pot that was watering the flowers, and tapped He ran to the study to ask Han Yunlan.

On the day the two returned from the system, Chi Qiao had a high fever and was admitted to the hospital before they had time to catch up.

Han Yunlan stayed in the bed next door to take care of her for four or five days, and the two of them couldn't have a good chat.

Han Yunlan, who was not in a good state at first, looked even more haggard. After Chi Qiao got better, she was so distressed that she scolded herself as a waste in her heart.

"I'm so useless, I always let you take care of me, you see that your dark circles are so heavy."

Before Chi Qiao was discharged from the hospital, seeing Han Yunlan's appearance, she felt so uncomfortable that she wanted to cry.

"You are the person I love the most, and the most important person I have in this world."

Han Yunlan said with a smile with dark circles under his eyes, although he was tired, the light in his eyes was obvious.

"When I was suffering from the most severe bipolar disorder, you took me through that time, otherwise I would have died." ...

Han

Yunlan's parents divorced when she was young, and she has been living with her mother. Although her mother is rich, she is paranoid to the point of sickness. Han Yunlan must do everything the best, and strive to be the first in everything, otherwise she will face her mother's scolding and hysteria.

Chi Qiao became double roommates with Han Yunlan in college, Han Yunlan didn't go abroad to study MIT in order to rebel, but went to the south to take an entrance exam at a better university.

At that time, Han Yunlan had already suffered from severe bipolar disorder.

Her mother cut off all sources of income for Han Yunlan, and Han Yunlan began to earn living expenses by herself.

Financial hardship is nothing to a programming genius.

Although the university life is incomparable to the richness and goodness of the past, it was indeed the time when Han Yunlan felt the happiest.

Because of Chi Qiao.

Since then, his bipolar symptoms have gradually improved, and Chi Qiao is the most suitable medicine for Han Yulan.

Chi Qiao was stunned after hearing Han Yunlan's words, recalling some of the past, her heart began to throb again.

Chi Qiao tried her best to help Han Yunlan get out of her mental illness, but accidents inevitably happened.

The most serious time, Han Yunlan cut his wrist with a blade, and blood flowed all over the bathroom of the dormitory.

That picture became the biggest shadow in Chi Qiao's heart.

But at that time there was no time for him to break down and cry. He called an ambulance as quickly as possible, bandaged the wound, and prevented Han Yunlan from doing things that would hurt him at any time.

When the bipolar illness is severe, Han Yunlan may not know what he is doing, he can't speak, and he may even kill himself by mistake.

Fortunately, this kind of situation is very rare, and because of Chi Qiao's appearance, Han Yunlan recognized himself and made up his mind to draw a clear line with his mother.

He wants to live his own life.

After clarifying this point, everything is moving in a good direction.

Han Yunlan was recruited by a top domestic game company before graduation. At that time, the company was planning to create a global large-scale networked virtual game.

From the foundation to the building, the entire construction of the game is almost inseparable from the participation of Han Yunlan.

In the end, the world's first system copy game was built, which is unprecedented in scale and capacity.

Han Yunlan's income was enough to provide them with a good life for several lifetimes. He bought a villa in a relatively quiet place on the Bund, where he planned to spend the rest of his life with Chi Qiao.

Until he discovered the various illegal money-raising methods behind the company, including but not limited to setting up Overlord contracts to trap players in the game, maliciously guiding players to wipe while obtaining traffic, etc.

But no one can tell on all this.

Han Yunlan only felt disgusted, but was also threatened when he wanted to leave.

...

"Huh? Are you stupid?"

Han Yunlan, who was sitting in front of the computer desk, adjusted his glasses, and pulled Chi Qiao who ran over to his lap.

Chi Qiao liked the way Han Yunlan looked at work very much. The handsome man showed a sense of maturity beyond his age, which was very attractive.

So I couldn't hold back a kiss.

Han Yunlan immediately took off his glasses and kissed back, and the two kissed for a long time before they let go. "You are not stupid, and you will not be unable to survive, because I believe in you, and I believe in me even

more. My program will ensure that we meet in the instance."

What a disgusting task, I haven't completely stopped being a human being."

Han Yunlan became angry when he mentioned it, and his jaw line was tense.

"But that live broadcast is extremely disgusting."

"Although you are a boy."

Originally, Han Yunlan didn't want to make a long chain of evidence, but after hearing Chi Qiao talk about the live broadcast, he immediately decided to bring down the company.

After returning from the hospital, I started to do the chain of evidence.

"Don't be angry, don't be angry, I'm a boy, let's be informal..." Chi Qiao could only comfort Han Yunlan like this.

"However, in those few dungeons, your personality is quite different, and it feels like you have talked with different people once."

Chi Qiao said with a smile.

Successfully made Han Yunlan pick him up and walk to the bedroom without saying a word.

"Oh, then do you want everyone to try it again?"

Chi Qiao didn't struggle like before, but obediently hugged Han Yunlan's neck tightly, and buried half of her small face in the man's neck.

"...Okay."

"Anyway, they are all you."

"really miss you."