Chapter 15: Castle (15)

When Chi Qiao saw Chi Huai quietly appearing from the corner of the wall, her flushed face instantly turned white with satisfaction.

    He almost forgot the existence of this succubus.

    After being frightened, the brain was still blank, but the legs were subconsciously about to step forward.

    It's just too late.

    The moment Chi Qiao kicked her legs out, the whole room twisted into one piece, the bright lights and the sound of water from the bathroom disappeared in the twisted dizziness, replaced by a deep darkness.

    It's like the puppet room where he was kidnapped by Chi Huai last time.

    A few rows of small snow-white lights were lined up above her head, Chi Qiao squinted her eyes and supported the wall, trying to shake off the dizziness.

    However, the next moment, he was pinched against the wall by his shoulders.

    "Qiaoqiao, is this how you treat your brother?"

    Chi Huai's face, which was as perfect as a sculpture, was magnified and appeared in front of Chi Qiao's eyes, and the cold air rushed straight towards him.

    Become more intimidating than before.

    "Why don't you bite his throat?"

    "Why are you being hugged by him like a woman?"

    The voice, as if coming from an ice cave, was extremely suppressed, and every word seemed to flow out from between the teeth.

    Chi Qiao looked at him in horror, her long eyelashes were trembling, her upturned nose was slightly flaring due to fright, her lips were slightly parted but she couldn't say a word.

    Perhaps Chi Huai was pleased by his younger brother's appearance, and he relaxed the hand holding Chi Qiao's shoulder.

    Slowly and menacingly, he began to stroke the rounded shoulder skin under the torn bathrobe with his thumb.

    "Answer brother."

    Chi Huai said as if sighing, and the coldness went straight into Chi Qiao's body, including the fear on the shoulders that seemed to be entangled by thin snakes.

    Chi Qiao stared at Brother Succubus' bright red pupils with wide eyes, and her pale lips trembled for a long time.

    "I...I didn't..."

    "Nothing? Didn't want to kill him?"

    Chi Huai asked tightly, his right hand in black gloves lightly touched his younger brother's white neck.

    "As a succubus, brother is very happy to see that you can learn how to seduce prey."

    "But..."

    A slender and cold hand caressed Shang Chiqiao's small chin, pressed his thumb against his chubby and cute lower lip, and then pushed up his upper lip The soft flesh reveals a row of milky white teeth.

    "Seduce and confuse the other party, you have to seize the opportunity to bite off his neck."

    Chi Qiao's heart beat violently and her body stiffened, feeling Chi Huai's finger pressing on his left fang, her heart was about to burst out of her chest.

    I'm afraid that the demon will pull out his teeth suddenly.

    A hand that was almost wet with cold sweat grabbed Chi Huai's wrist.