Chapter 68: Horror Song Club (6)

"Each part of the room has corresponding simple instructions, you can use it as required." The butler finally finished the conversation with this sentence, stepped back silently, and disappeared into the end of the corridor.

Chi Qiao looked around the room blankly, and then looked out the door, seeing that Yan Sheng and Duan Xiunian were still leaning not far away and looking at her, and everyone else probably went back to the room.

"What's inside?" Yan Sheng asked.

Chi Qiao spent a few seconds thinking about how to express it: "...it's something for maintenance, and I need to use it as required." "Starting

tomorrow, I have to check my body at night."

Yan Sheng's eyes were a little subtle: "You seem to be Quite special."

Collection.

Chi Qiao pursed her lips and did not respond: ... Do you want this blessing for you?

"So, do you need any help?" Duan Xiunian asked with a soft smile, walking towards Chi Qiao at the same time.

Seeing this, Yan Sheng frowned, and followed suit.

Chi Qiao originally wanted to say no, but it would be good to have other players help to see if there is anything strange in this room.

"Then thank you all." Chi Qiao thanked obediently and turned sideways to make room for the two.

Duan Xiunian walked slowly, and it was Yan Sheng who stepped into the room first, but he just stood there and froze as soon as he entered the room.

"I can't get in." Yan Sheng said.

Chi Qiao: "Huh?"

"There are invisible things blocking it, so I can't get in." Yan Sheng walked a few steps to the sides, and found that an invisible rectangular groove seemed to be formed in front of him, and he couldn't walk in anyway.

Chi Qiao looked at Yan Sheng puzzled, and tentatively walked inside, but finally entered the room smoothly, without any feeling of being blocked at all.

"Yeah." Yan Sheng exited the room, folded his arms and looked at Chi Qiao who entered the room, "A room that only 'collection' can enter." "It seems that there is

no way out." Duan Xiunian stood by the door Said.

"There should be no danger. We'll talk about it tomorrow."

Although there were some strange things in the room, there was nothing particularly strange or uncomfortable. After Chi Qiao and the two of them thanked each other, they closed the door.

Since other people cannot enter this room, there should be no need to be too nervous. The room may still be safe.

Something unusual in the bathroom and on the queen bed. There are some uneven bulges on the inner surface of the bathtub, and the front of the big bed in the bedroom also seems to have something installed, but I can't see what it is.

There is also a retro disc player next to the bed.

Chi Qiao looked around, but the so-called physical examination instruments were locked in the compartment inside, so he could only go to the closet to take a hot bath for himself first.

"...What kind of clothes are these?" Chi Qiao stared blankly at the several sets of clothes hanging in the closet.

One side is explained to be the pajamas after bathing, and the other side is the clothes that can be changed when going out. But the clothes for going out are okay, white shirt and overalls, but the fabric feels a little thin.

But...how is this pajamas a skirt?

To be precise, it's a nightdress.

A piece of paper was pasted on the door of the closet, and a few words were written on it, which was an explanation of the nightdress.

[Wearing a nightdress to sleep can allow the skin to breathe more fully, so you must wear a nightdress after bathing. 】

"What... the skin still needs to breathe?" Chi Qiao didn't understand, looking at the nightdress, her little face wrinkled. But after thinking about it, I don't need to wear it out, I just wear it to sleep in the room.

And if you don't obey the request, it's hard to say what accidents will happen.

Forget it.

Chi Qiao walked into the bathroom with a changed nightdress, took off her clothes step by step and entered the bathtub, but felt very uncomfortable with the transparent glass around her.

There is always the illusion of being watched.

Why is it all glass...

The transpiration of the clear hot water made the surrounding glass misty, and also steamed Chi Qiao's skin into a light powder. For some reason, he gradually felt a little sleepy after soaking in the water .

Unconsciously, Chi Qiao leaned her head against the front of the bathtub, slightly raised her snow-white neck, as if she really wanted to fall asleep.

The next moment, he heard a slight movement in his ear.

Chi Qiao looked to the side, and found that the bulge inside the bathtub began to change, and there were several shiny and round things protruding from both sides, similar to mechanical hands.

The design sense is very strong, like white jade porcelain, it goes well with Chi Qiaoying's beautiful white and well-proportioned body.

"What, what is this for..." Chi Qiao's drowsiness suddenly disappeared due to fright, and she hesitated to prop up her body to get out of the bathtub, but was tightly restrained by the jade porcelain hands protruding from her back .

The jade porcelain hands on both sides slowly touched Chi Qiao's skin, imitating the massage technique, and began to circle and massage various parts of the arms, thighs, and calves.

Chi Qiao's panic was gradually relieved, it seemed that this was a "maintenance project" that the butler said.

So is that what a high class massage is all about?

It has to be said that the strength and temperature of Yuci's hands were just right, and Chi Qiao soon lay down comfortably again.

What he didn't notice was that on the display screen on a glass in the bathroom, the maintenance indicator jumped to "skin sensitivity".

The jade porcelain hands that were originally massaging the acupoints began to slowly wrap around Chi Qiao's legs, and the pale pink flesh of her thighs was gradually stretched out into a slightly plump sensuality.

The author has something to say:

Tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, I will be more grateful to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during the period of 2022-05-23 19:28:44~2022-06-03 22:46:30~ Thanks to the little angels who cast

mines : Beautiful wives lick the dog, ran to see you 1;

thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 14 bottles of Y; 10 bottles of Taotao, past life, and love authors; 5 bottles of Shangzd; 3 bottles of a little rabbit ; 2 bottles of driftwood grapefruit;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?