Chapter 1: Castle (1)

In the daze, Chi Qiao felt that she had slept in the dark for a long time, and her whole body was cold.

    There seemed to be a hand floating on his body, like a silver knife rubbing against the surface of the skin, slowly but without any sense of charm, making Chi Qiao's scalp numb and her heart filled with fear.

    ...It hurts...

    The fragile neck was pierced by a sharp object for no reason, and he could almost feel that his slow-moving blood vessel was broken, and the cold blood was gushing out.

    The pain stimulated Chi Qiao's chaotic brain, and a strange force spread from the blood to all parts of his body, making him tremble uncontrollably, clamping his thin legs tightly, and grasping the person in front of him tremblingly with both hands. collar.

    "..." The man whispered in Chi Qiao's ear, his words were slurred, but his voice was charming and weird, wrapping around his ears like a snake.

    The cold and soft object circled Chi Qiao's tiny wound, and the pain suddenly eased a lot.

    "Open your eyes and look at me." The man cupped Chi Qiao's face with one hand.

    These words seemed to press a certain switch, and Chi Qiao's heavy eyelids suddenly lost their confinement, and she opened her eyes easily.

    It was gloomy for the eyes, the dusk outside the window was being swallowed by the night, layers of clouds covered the sky and covered the little light left, and the bright full moon was already hanging high on the dome.

    In front of him was a tall and beautiful man with a slender figure and long black hair hanging down straight down. What is permeating are those narrow and long eyes with slightly hanging tails, and the pupils inside are bright red.

    "It's so beautiful." The man showed a warm smile in satisfaction, and stroked Chi Qiao's lips with his fingertips.

    Those two pieces of soft flesh pouted, not at all the flamboyance and allure that a succubus should have.

    But it's still a man's favourite.

    Chi Qiao was still in a daze, but the system suddenly shouted in the sea of ​​consciousness.

    [Fuck, where is this? ! ]

    Chi Qiao: ...? you ask me?

    He managed to get into the arms of the male lead in the dungeon with devil difficulty in the spare tire area, but he disappeared in the blink of an eye.

    [Why did you go to the horror escape area...] The system looked at Chi Qiao's background information at this time, and was so confused that the voice was a little knotted.

    Looking at the identity of the character on the screen, the system fell into a momentary loss of speech.

    [It's still a succubus npc who has just grown up. ]

    Chi Qiao was suddenly picked up. The man's chest was hard and his skin was cold, and he held him in his arms like a child with ease, and then walked towards a huge mirror.

    He saw what he looked like.

    The short black hair hangs down softly, and the ceramic-like cold white skin is even paler under the moonlight, and the blue blood vessels under the skin can almost be seen.

    But his face was flushed, and there was a layer of water in his eyes. The pupils of the eyes are also flamboyant red, but compared to the man's erosive red, his eyes are more like newly bloomed rosebuds, green and tender.