Chapter 77: Horror Song Club (15)

The host looked at the silver circles imprisoning Chi Qiao, but did not speak.

As soon as Chi Qiao finished speaking, she felt the urge to heat up her head, and suddenly felt a little chill on her back, but the host's reaction didn't seem to be completely impossible.

Even unexpected.

He was tall and tall, and he had to bend down to see Chi Qiao's wrist in detail, with an unexpectedly serious expression.

"It's all my fault, it made your skin turn red."

"A fragile and perfect work of art can't be hurt in any way."

Chi Qiao was taken aback, looked at her wrist, and found that it had turned red.

Maybe it was just pulled when I was frightened, and there are traces so easily?

Taking another look at the host's reaction, it seems... a little distressed?

"Hmm... that's right."

"It's all red, it's very uncomfortable, can you untie it?"

Chi Qiao's heart froze, and she simply raised her request.

At the same time, he raised his hand slightly, trying to make him see more clearly.

[I cried to death, is the host who skins and eats people in front of his wife actually a good puppy? ]

[Just now I was so worried that I almost died, now it seems that my wife is really the favorite of thousands of people, and even such a terrible murderer has been manipulated ww] [

This dungeon is too bloody, I am afraid that it will make Qiaoqiao feel psychologically shadowed. Huh, at least the live broadcast room can still be coded, Qiaoqiao is so scared to see the blood directly. ]

[Although the host is scary... But what's going on! ]

[My wife is acting like a baby unconsciously again, it's dangerous for you to do this! ! (But I feel that the host should be able to accept this trick]

The host's eyes flickered obviously, and after looking at Chi Qiao's wrist for a few seconds, he really started to help him untie it.

"I'm sorry, I'm just afraid that you will run away. You will feel scared when you see those ugly things, right?"

"Can you not run away?"

The host's tone was even a little humble, which made Chi Qiao flattered.

I want to run away from you, but I can't give it to you...

However, at this time, Chi Qiao didn't know where the courage came from. She looked into the host's eyes, and her dark eyes were like two bottomless vortexes.

He suddenly had a hunch that if he said he would be afraid, the host would not be happy.

You have to follow his wishes first, so that you can better collect side mission information.

"...not very scared."

The host had already untied Chi Qiao's body, Chi Qiao sat up, and could clearly feel that the host squatting in front of him froze.

Then he raised his pale and handsome face, with a hint of incomprehension and faint surprise on his expression.

"...Really?"

"But I seem to remember that everyone who saw this was terrified."

Chi Qiao: "Everyone? How many people were there before this?"

Is it the previous players? Could the host be able to retain memory and remember different batches of players?

The host shook his head: "I can't remember, I only have a vague impression, I only know that there were these people."

Chi Qiao was a little disappointed: "Oh..."

"Then...how about those people?"

Did you pass the level smoothly?

Maybe I should ask the npc in front of me, what is the standard for customs clearance, and how can I get out of this ghost place?

"They? They should all be dead." The man said lightly, "My memory is not very clear."

"Dead..."

The words Chi Qiao wanted to ask immediately stuck in her throat. According to the abnormality of the host, those people must not have died normally.

Perhaps before they were forced to quit the dungeon due to death, they would have to endure the tragic pain of being skinned and boned.

"The traces are gone..."

The host focused more on Chi Qiao's wrists and ankles that had been locked just now, and the slightly frowning brows relaxed after seeing the traces on them faded away.

Chi Qiao tried her best to maintain a natural posture, but because of what she said just now, her heart, which had calmed down a little, began to panic again.

He could feel the presence of the dagger by his leg, the presenter hadn't noticed it yet.

Immediately settled down again.

Chi Qiao suppressed her accelerated heartbeat and asked the system for help: "You said that if I ask him how to pass the level now, will he kill me?"

Chi Qiao is not sure if this is in line with the rules of the game.

The system was silent for a moment: "According to my judgment, he's emotionally stable now." "It

feels...he still values ​​you..."

"Wait."

Chi Qiao's heart tightened: "What's wrong?"

The system: "Isn't the host also an npc...why can't I see his stats?"

The system can see multiple stats of the npc in the dungeon in the background. In the first five games of the thriller dungeon, there is a novice protection period, which can be passed The system knows part of the npc's data to facilitate judgment.

Chi Qiao is still in the novice protection period. The system has been able to see npc data before, and Chi Qiao's own data can also appear in the background, but... why is

this host blank?

System: "...it's nothing."

It doesn't want to burden Chi Qiao at this juncture, besides...

It faintly feels that Chi Qiao is not ordinary for the host.

In this case, we still need to try.

System: "Ask, I don't think he will hurt you."

Chi Qiao took a deep breath, clenched her fists slightly and opened her mouth: "... When will there be that concert again?"

The host decided Looking at Chi Qiao steadily, her pupils were pitch black, making Chi Qiao's scalp tingle.

But he answered quickly: "I'm not sure either, it's a random decision." "

If there is a concert that night, there will be an invitation slipped through the door that morning, and the content on it is to invite me Go to the host."

Chi Qiao: "Then..."

"Then how many concerts will it take to leave here?"

The host's expression froze, and Chi Qiao suddenly felt cold, wondering if she had asked the wrong question.

The question is how to leave here, but the npc doesn't think that he is in the dungeon and the player needs to clear the level and leave.

It was the first time for Chi Qiao to face the existence of a suspected dungeon boss like this, and she might be slapped if she was not careful, making it easier to say the wrong thing.

Maybe it was because Chi Qiao's hands beside her were clenched red. After the air froze for a few seconds, the host opened his mouth.

"I can't answer this question."

"Only by accomplishing certain things can we end everything now."

Stared at by the host's dark eyes, Chi Qiao swallowed, the strong oppressive force finally made him have no courage Ask further.

At the same time, a system prompt popped up in front of Chi Qiao.

【Kill the host to complete the side mission. ]

[Task reward: 1000000 points]

[Where there is a will, there is a way. Although the task is difficult, I believe you will be able to complete it! 】

Chi Qiao was stunned. Ever since he entered the system, he had never seen so many points even if he was completing the most difficult strategy task.

He even spent several seconds counting the number of zeros that followed.

......A little dizzy.

The sub-system itself was also stunned: [... huh? ]

How much? one million?

The audience in the live broadcast room were also confused by the sudden huge reward, and the screen was covered with question marks.

[It seems that this boss is quite difficult to deal with, and he actually offered such a high reward? ]

[But don't you think it's weird... How come there are so many rewards for side missions? There must be some kind of trap...Suddenly worried about my wife]

[It's really abnormal to say this...Could it be a system error? Does anyone have a complaint? ]

[I just submitted a bug complaint, but I haven't received a reply yet. ]

[Although I think the possibility of Qiaoqiao killing this boss is almost zero, but this reward is to reflect that the host is dangerous...] [...I received an official answer and said that I

will deal with it as soon as possible...Garbage server. ]

Chi Qiao, who didn't watch the live barrage, thought completely differently from the worried audience at this time. His mind is now full of points.

One million points... What are you still hesitating about?

Earn money early and run away early!

Chi Qiao's hope is bright with the imminence of escaping this malicious thriller.

His hand slid silently to the side of his leg.

The host didn't know what he was thinking. He turned his head sideways and looked towards the direction covered by the curtain. Behind him was a half-dissected corpse.

At this time, Chi Qiao was very close. As long as he was faster, he could draw out the dagger and stab it into the host's back within two seconds.

A one-hit kill... seems almost impossible.

But, want to gamble?

Chi Qiao: System, if I get one million points, can I choose to transfer to another forum, can I leave this game forum?

The system was silent for a while: [It is reasonable to say so. ]

[Points are equivalent to the currency here. Accumulating enough points can logically be exchanged for some privileges. One million should be enough. ]

[But you were transferred to the horror section because of a bug, which is not reasonable in itself. ]

[So... Forget it, we still have to hope. ]

The two villains in Chi Qiao's mind began to fight frantically, but one of them clearly gained the upper hand.

It may not be possible to kill him, and he will die as a result, but if there is an accident, one million will be obtained.

Besides, even if he couldn't be killed, he still couldn't escape from this dungeon, so he would still die in the end.

Chi Qiao's mind gradually became clear, and his right hand, who had never picked up a knife, was trembling unconsciously.

He could feel the shape of the dagger under the cloth, and the deafening heartbeat almost swallowed him.

Pull it out, pull it out...

pull it out...?

When the tenseness of the whole person was about to reach its peak, a thought jumped out suddenly.

...Can you kill him with a dagger?

...Physical attack, is it effective against him?

"I seem to have remembered something."

The host's voice suddenly sounded in the room, and Chi Qiao almost jumped up.

"I may remember that those people who didn't die in the end but didn't show up again all did the same thing."

The bony hand was placed on Chi Qiao's right hand, so cold that Chi Qiao slapped her a shudder.

The man bent down and got very close, so cold that Chi Qiao felt that the other party might have already found the dagger on his leg.

Strangely, the man's hands were also trembling a little.

The breath that came out seemed to be still hot.

Chi Qiao suspected that she was so frightened that she had hallucinations.

"...Don't carry such a dangerous thing with you."

The man's voice was so low that it sounded like a drum beating on Chi Qiao's eardrums.

Immediately afterwards, his fingers poked in through the gaps in the fabric of Chi Qiao's legs, and the coldness lightly brushed across the skin of Chi Qiao's thighs, and the dagger appeared in the host's hand in the next second.

Chi Qiao: ...it's over.

The air became silent and suffocating, but after being captured, Chi Qiao was more embarrassed than frightened.

Listening to this tone...the crime shouldn't be enough to die...

Although this opportunity was completely lost, but for some reason, Chi Qiao felt a little relieved in her heart.

After a long time, the host didn't speak, Chi Qiao's eyes moved up from the dagger, and saw the man's face.

There was a thin layer of red on that pale and handsome face.

The tails of her eyes were raised slightly, and her dark pupils looked straight at Chi Qiao, without the dead silence before, there seemed to be a... strange emotion.

The pupils of the eyes flickered, and the sound of breathing became a little heavier.

The sudden change made Chi Qiao unaware of why the host, who was set as a ghost, was breathing. The man's eyelashes trembled: "...I like you so much." "I can't bear to eat you up .

"

The confession that came hit Chi Qiao's head dizzily.

...

Rotten peach blossoms?

The system seems to understand something: [He seems to have this kind of reaction when he has physical contact with you. ]

[Your chance has come. 】

Chi Qiao also realized it. He looked at the man with twinkling eyes and his heart skipped a beat.

The left hand stretched forward unconsciously.

A man so tall squatted down like a big, well-behaved dog, and then Chi Qiao's palm touched the other's hair.

"I remembered." The host raised his face slightly and continued, the blush on his face hadn't faded.

"They have all completed a piece of work."

Chi Qiao: "What is it?"

"A musical instrument made from a human body."?