Chapter 1

Positive. I'm pregnant. I can't be pregnant, I've only just turned 18. What will Tobias think.
I feel my body start to shake. I let out a sob. Seconds later I hear Christina banging on the door,
"Tris? Why are you crying. I'm coming in."
I wipe away my tears, putting the test back into the box, I stand from the bath tub.
"No Chris, it's fine."
I unlock the door.
"See look I'm okay. Let me just wash my hands and I'll take off."
I walk back over to the sink, I quickly washed my hands with soap and warm water. I dried them quickly.
"I'll call you later. You better get ready for your date with Will." I give her a tight hug.

***
I decided to go to the pit to pick up some Dauntless cake. The woman on the counter in the bakery gave me a smile, "enjoy dear." I give her a smile back and muttered a thank you.

I made my way towards my apartment, Tobias finished work around 20 minutes ago, he should be home by now I thought to myself.
I unlocked the door,
"Toby? I'm home. Are you here?" Moans from the bedroom became more obvious.
"Tobias?" More moans.
I ease my way towards the bedroom door. I pull down the door handle.

Shock took over me, the cake plummeted to the ground. A sharp sob ran through my body making me shake.
"W-who is she?" I pointed to the red headed girl sitting on top of Tobias.
He immediately pushed her off and pulled the overs off of him running towards me. I turned away.
How could he do this to me. Was in not enough?
"Y-you cheated on me." He shakes his head.
"Tris, please I didn't do anything with her. She kissed me and things got heated. Please baby. I love you." He tries to wrap his arms around me.
"Get away from me."
I step over the smashed cake making my way over to the drawers. I pull the suitcase which we had stashed to the side from when I moved in.

***
After packing my clothes I turn picking up the bags. The red head was gone. The smell of her cheap perfume still lingered in the air.
"Please don't leave. We can work this out. Remember we're getting married. Please. I want us to stay together, we can work this out." I shook my head,
"What we had is gone four. You knew exactly what you were doing and it just shows that you can't own up to your mistakes." I slowly take the ring off while talking. I walk towards him reaching my arm out for his hand. I open it up placing the diamond ring in his palm.
"Give it to someone who truly loves you. I'm sorry." I give him a sad smile.

I walk towards the door placing the key on the table on my way.
"Goodbye Four." He looks down,
"You know my name." He mutters.
I shut the door, where do I go now?
Why am I so calm?

I hear a door open behind me, "Tris?" I turn, I am now face to face with a chest. I look up to see dark green eyes, a tattooed neck and a smirk. "Eric." My voice sounded unimpressed.
"You're moving out?" I stay silent,
"I heard shouting at your place, did something happen." He sounded smug.
"What's it to you?" I snapped.
He held his hands up,
"Sorry shouldn't have asked." He smirks at me again.
"Look I don't have time for this, I need to talk to max so unless you know where he is, you are no use to me."
He brings his arms down,
"Max is in a meeting. No where near done. Why do you need to talk to him. Maybe I can help. I mean I am one of the leaders you know." He smirks once again.
I groaned in frustration, "I need a place to stay."
He nods his head like he's actually interested in my need.
"To my knowledge there's no available apartments at the moment because of the new dauntless." I groaned again.
"Great, I'm pregnant and homeless." I muttered to myself.
"You're what?" He looked shocked. Stupid stupid stupid.
"I said great, I'm homeless." He scoffed,
"I heard pregnant." I then scoffed.
"I'm responsible, don't you think I would use, I don't know, protection." He laughs at my response.
"Come on, you're staying with me until I can find somewhere for you." I roll my eyes.
"I'll stay with Christina." He rolls his eyes.
"I have two beds, you can sleep in the living room on the pull out bed." I sigh in defeat knowing he wouldn't let it go.
"Fine."

_____
Okay so, I am rewriting all my chapters. I'm going to keep it all in one point of view.

So here's the first rewritten chapter. I hope you like it! It's edited and MAKES MORE SENSE! I am honestly very happy with it.

Please comment, vote and maybe follow! Even share it if you want.

Thank you for the support and I know it sucks that I took down the story but I'm rewriting it as fast as I possibly can. By the way the baby isn't going to be here as fast as it was before! So yay more story!

Okay bye

Millie 💕