Beauty of a swan { Chapter 3 }

"Picking it up, Serena peered at the methodically folded paper in her hand. She promptly unfolded the card and realized that it looked more like a small well decorated birthday card. With her favorite teddy bears and hearts printed on it."

"There was a small message written in golden letters that caught her attention especially the name written below."

Wear this dress. The chauffeur will pick you in a few hours
-Callum

Dress ? "Serena mumbles to herself while lifting her head to look at the bags again. Her eyebrows rose in surprised arc when she percieved something. She immediately put aside the birthday card and grabbed one of the paper bags that had a white cloth peaking through it."

"Her mouth gaped in silent scream, uncertain whether she should jump, dance in happiness, or scream like a little child when she pulled out the huge flowy white floor sweeping gown."

"It had 3 layers of puffy silk on each side like layers of melted white chocolate. A white crochet lace in the center of the dress that trailed up to the heart shape neckline. There were many beads and crystals glimmering, as she traced the heavy designs with her hand her eyes flared with happiness. A cry of delight escaped her mouth."

"Serena placed the gown over her body and stood in front of the full size mirror to admire the beauty of it on her. The white swan like skin tone of her somewhat matched the white gown. It was breath taking!

"She couldn't contain herself from putting on the gown. After closing and locking her bedrooms door that she did not realise was wide open. Serena swiftly pulled the daisy dress off her delicate body."

"After putting on the gown with happy tears in her and joy welling up in her heart. She quickly looked back at her reflection in the full size mirror in front of her. Her eyes widened at how the dress did wonders to her cleavage lifting her bosom in the perfect heart shape and highlighted her flawless complexion. Her beauty in this dress was beyond anyone's imagination."

"She looked like a majestic swan! Serena gripped the sides of her gown with her hands and twirled around. Giggling and grinning ear to ear. Feeling confident that she would turn heads tonight."

"A glint of hope flickered in her eyes when she thought of callum seeing her in this gown. He might fall in love with her instantly, won't he?"

"Love at first sight exist and maybe this is her time, Serena thought to herself as her smile broadened even more when looking at her reflection in the mirror."

"Aftering checking and unpacking rest of the paper bags, Serena found more stuff in them, a pair of heels, a bag made of heavy white crystals, and a pair of floral lace gloves."

"While she was putting on her light make up to enchant her beauty a little more she heard her mother calling her to come down

"While she was putting on her light make up to enchant her beauty a little more she heard her mother calling her to come down. Serena said 'coming mom' while tottering out of her bedroom very carefully trying not to trip from her high heels."