vs tera hippopotas

Aot universe 6 (attack on school castes edition)

Unknown city on Monday September 1st, 2016 at 9:56 am:high school-football field

Reiner braun and ymir talking with coach shadis at right side of football field while mikasa Ackerman sitting in last row of bleachers with connie and Armin for a moment when Reiner turn his head to the left at middle of football field become shock to see sparkling strange hippopotas like creature who staring down at them in 11 feet away who saw it too, then suddenly tera shards rose up the grass to absorb hippopotas in a second and the shards broke into pieces to reveal Terastallize hippopotas with rock tera crown on top of his head, he began power up with Terastallize energy.

When suddenly magical green portal show up right next to Reiner in 6 feet away when they look at it begin open up to reveal section 17 Northwest corridor with flare warden in section 17 jumpsuit with yellow stripe, bright idea, fried ricer, and eren Jaeger walk through the portal to walk right side to them from behind at 7 feet away.

Eren: "it's rock tera crown on his head, that's rock type weakness is water."

Flare: "correct dude."

Both of them pull out their pokeball in their hands and toss it in the air begins calling out their pokemon.

Flare: "it's rock n roll time, dondonzo!"

Eren: "go nacli!"

They released their pokemon to the football field behind them at 9 feet away cause they shock to see giant catfish ever saw in their life.

Eren: "use Zen headbutt!"

Nacli straight to Terastallize hippopotas quick to deliver zen headbutt is little bit effective and medium critical damage, then went back to them, then Terastallize hippopotas use mud slap toward nacli that alarm mikasa from the bleachers and shoutout, "INCOMING!"

eren: "use protect!"

He use protect himself from mud slap when flare warden look at mikasa to give thumb up for close call until nacli begins started to evolve.

Bright idea: "my boy, your nacli start to evolve."

Eren: "alright."

When evolve light faded away to reveal nacli new form is naclstack.

Ymir: "so cool

Ymir: "so cool."

Flare: "we need deal with it later after defeat Terastallize pokemon, dude."

Eren: "you got it, flare. Use flash cannon!"

Flare: "use water cannon!"

Their attacks straight toward Terastallize hippopotas together with critical hit with heavy critical damage use shards broke make hippopota return to normal become half unconscious, then flare pull out heal ball in her hand, "go heal ball!" She tossed heal ball in the air toward half unconscious hippopotas for a second and floating mid-air begins capture him inside the pokeball and went back to flare palm nicely begin locked it up.

Flare: "alright, I caught myself hippopotas."

Keith shadis and the group walk up to them after flare send back dondonzo back inside the pokeball, they turned around to see them with smiles, and eren said to them with kindness, "you guys alright." Keith replied, "we're fine, kid. But thanks though." Eren chuckle and said, "no problem, we're wild tera pokemon catcher and that's we do." Eren look at mikasa and said, "hey kid, good call from mud-slap in a second ago."

Mikasa: "no problem."

Eren pulled out rotom phone quick to scan naclstack in few seconds and information with pokedex begins to explain with Gary oak voice, "naclstack! Rock salt pokemon! Rock type! Evolve form of nacli! It compresses salt inside its body and shoots out hardened salt pellets with enough force to perforate an iron sheet." After information over when, bright idea pulled out rotom phone from lab coat right pocket and walked up to mikasa Ackerman, he placed rotom phone on palm of hand.

Bright idea: "this is your new rotom phone, my dear. It has everything on it and including pokedex to give information about pokemon."

Mikasa: "thanks."

Bright idea: "anytime, just a keeps a eyes on every type of pokemon coming here from original pokemon universe to stay and visit."

Ymir: "got it sir."

Reiner: "no problem."

Flare: "(thought) I'm gonna ask captain Sentry to recruit mikasa Ackerman from this universe to join section 17 as serect agent and wild tera pokemon catcher like us."

[New chapter is out for today]