morning fun

Canterlot city neighborhood at 7:05 am

Whitney slowly woke up with messy hair and open her eyes to see a naked sleeping satisfied smiling kate on top with her head resting on her chest who begin waking up with eye's open to look up at Whitney with a smile, "morning boo." Whitney replied, "you too baby. Are you pumped having Pokemon battle against max maple at park Pokemon battlefield today."

Kate: "yup. You better cheer me on."

Whitney: "I will."

She stand in all fours with her breasts  above Whitney face who's fully clothed since after sex last night as she cupped on right breast begin sucking make Kate moan of pleasure with erotic expression on her face and said, "oh Whitney, your mouth feels so good on my nipple, it driving me crazy. Oh, ugh. Yes!" She moved her hand toward her hip and reach for beautiful bun giving it a good squeeze making kate moan more as jolt of pressure zaps toward her brain making her like this even more.

Kate: "baby, you naughty girl! Going after my butt while milking me. I love it."

She spank her butt causing her to yelp, "Whitney! Spanked me again!" She spanked her few times that made Kate enjoy it when she grabbed another one with hand begin groping to make kate moan of pleasure even more with tongue sticking out and shouted inside soundproof bedroom"OOOH, WHITNEY, KEEP GOING." She use her finger to pinch and pulled the nipple make Kate moan of pleasure really loud. In a moment, she felt something inside both breasts to alarm her girlfriend, "I'm..(huff) gonna cum very soon, baby." She latch off the nipple begin groping on both breasts with hands make her moan really loud.

Kate: "HERE IT COMES!?!"

She sprayed milk from her nipples everywhere like running out of control fire hose as she arches her head back and her eyes back of her head in a minute and collapse on top of her with heavy breathing and sweat pouring down.

Kate: "that...was...Amazing."

They switch places with Kate om the bottom and Whitney on top begin take her bottom clothes off quick and place them underneath the cover to the floor as they making out again with Whitney take her a ride with blissful moan filled the room from them.

Kate: "yes! Yes..ugh.. Keeping going."

Whitney: "ugh, with pleasure babe."

Back at the hidden dungeon only i can enter original universe at 8:15 am.

Hero academy main lobby with emma, luna, and leila with 4 four pokeball on both hands begin toss it in the air at once and called them out, "come out everyone!" It released her four Pokemon from their pokeball appear in front of them at 5 feet away.

Infernape: "infernape!"

Abomasnow: "abomasnow!"

Pupitar: "pupitar!"

Chandelure: "chandelure!"

Lelia: "hey guys, I'm lelia overlook. Listen we need to work together as a team to face against wild tera Pokemon from outside of city. Understand."

They begin agree with her to work together as a team to face against wild tera Pokemon that's surprised Emma and said, "they're agreed with you, babe."

Luna: "yup."

"Hello there!"

They turn around to see elie from rave master original universe and man at arms from he-man: the master of the universe in 2002 at original universe already inside the main lobby when Luna said to them with kindness, "I'm Elie and this is Duncan known as man at arms. We're want to join section 20."

Emma: "sure, welcome to the team, guys."

[New chapter is out for tonight. Here's the picture of Elia and man at arms]

Elia

Man at arms

Man at arms