Ramla

"Are you afraid of your son? Are you? Why can't you as a father make him marry her? Why. He can marry any other girl he is a man, he has the right to marry four wives Abdallah. For once show my poor daughter the love she wants from her uncle she loves him alot Abdallah. She is my only daughter after her, I have no other daughter my dream in this world is to fulfill my poor two children's dreams. You know how it went for me before I got them. Haba Abdallah you are also a father. Haba mana. Why are you not saying anything? Okay then as your elder brother, I command to you to get your son married to my daughter." Abdulkadir stated.
"Are you done?" Abdallah asked calmly.
"Then I'm only getting my son married to the love of his life who he brings to me and tell me he loves." He finished as he stood and left his brothers crib to his with a fit of range.
"He is so impossible all he cares about is his daughter my son's emotions doesn't matter." He uttered as he entered the parlor.
He greeted iya and went up to his room.
Mimi followed him upstairs quietly.

The next day.

Zayn just came back home from the office and he decided to go see Mimi first. He met Mimi chatting in the parlor with a friend of her and her friends daughter who will be in her early twenties was pressing her phone. He said his Salam and they answered in chorus except for the lady who was lost in him.
Although he saw her he behaved ignorant. He greeted his mom and her friend. And sat close to his mom because he wanted to discuss something with her.
"Excuse, me sorry we need to talk with my son privately I'll be back shortly" said Mimi who walked upstairs and Zayn trailed behind her.
"Mama, ni wallahy Zayn nikeh so." (Mama I swear is Zayn that I love) She lady whined to her mom.
"Ramla are you sure?" Her mother asked.
"Yes mama, wallahy I love him mama, he is the one I was explaining to you and you thought it was his younger brother Mujaheed. I saw him the day you sent me here for turare." She replied.
"Okay if he comes out try to draw his attention." Her mom whispered.
Yes mama she answered.
Two munites later, Zayn came down with his mimi behind him.
"Sorry, I kept you waiting." Mimi uttered.
"No, no it is nothing really, Zayn is also a son to me so I have no problem of you taking care of his needs." The woman uttered.
Mimi just smiled.
Zayn already left so Ramla sneaked out. She called out to his name as soon as she sported him outside on his way to his side.
He tured and looked at her. "Please wait" she pleaded.
He stood there waiting for her.
"Uhmm.. Zayn, from the first time I saw you I fell in love with you, I really love you please marry me." She said looking at him.
"Okay thank you" he replied and started walking to his side.
She started following him and pleading with him. But all he said was "stop following me." he reached their short gate. she was their with him
"Hey lady what ever you are, don't you dare step in or else you will never forget what I will do to you." He warned m
"What will you do will you kill me?" She asked.
"I'm not a murderer" he replied.
"Will you rape me? I will give my self to if you want I will cooperate with you if you will marry me after words." She said sincerely.
"Are you mad? I am not a humanizer did you hear that. Get the hell out of this place he yelled." He opened the door and she still followed behind him. He didn't say anything .
He wait until he reached the door while she's in the middle of the yard when he called on harun one of his guards.
"Close the gate and release danger now!" He commanded.
" But isn't she going out before then?" The guard asked.
"Will you do as I say or not and she shouldn't go out and make sure you do nothing to help her" He quickly entered and closed the door.
She freaked out and started screaming his name. Harun did as he was told. Zayn opened the window and camanded." Danger follow."
The German shepherd gigantic dog started following her. Unfortunately for her she wore a fitted fish gown that tighten her so she couldn't run fast.
She mached her gown and fell. The dog cought her cloth and started tearing it. Zayn who was watching everything through the window was laughing like a lunatic.
"Next time play with Zayn." The uttered between laughs.
He forgot the last day he laughed like this. Ramla was just screaming. Harun also sat their he wanted to help but he's afraid to loose his job. Anyways she cost it for her self because he heard their conversation.
She kept crying and pleading with Harun to help her out.
Zayn opened the door and called on danger. The dog ran to Zayn with her piece of rapper in his mouth. "Harun lock danger and Opened the gate" he said the same was done in no time.
She managed to stand up with her tartered clothes and many bruises on her body including her face. Her makeup has already turned to something else and her red lipstick was all over her face she looked at him and he burst out laughing. She looked like a clown.
"Really, did you really do this to me?" she cried.
"Are you moving out or did you want me to help you see it's a reality? He asked with a plain face.
She was afraid to move because even around her hip tore while falling.
Zayn was forced to enter inside and bring her a new abaya he bought for Rahma to wear. Afterall she is a lady.
He threw it to her. "Wear this" he said.
"You are very heartless" she said.
"I warned you didn't I?" he asked. She just noded.
She tryed to walk to his parlor to wear the cloth.
"No wear it there filthy people like you aren't allowed to step in here" he said, entered and closed the door. Harun left the place, she wisely wore the abaya and removed the cloth in a way that her body won't show much. She left the place and entered Mimi's parlor sobbing.
As she saw her mother she started crying again and went to hug her.
"What happened? Where were you" she asked.
She told her mom everything about the part that he asked harun to release the dog in between sobs.
"Really Zayn did that?" Mimi asked.
"Yes ma" she answered.
Mimi stood up and went out directly to The men side.
He close the parlor door so she had to touched the door bell. He heard it but he didn't went out because he didn't know it was her. He turned the photage tv on and saw Mimi and she looked angry. He quickly went to out opened and the door for her. The first thing she did was slap him.
He felt it even in his ear. What hurted was this is the second time she is slapping him. first because of his uncle and now definitely because of this girl.
"Are you mad? Is this what I tought you? Disrespecting women and being heartless is it?" She shouted.
"Mimi that's not what happened." He objected slowly.
"What happened tell me." She asked looking at him
He didn't say anything because he was filled with anger." What the hell did she tell Mimi?" he asked him self in his mind.
"Answer me Zayn." She yelled.
"Mimi what happened why are you yelling Mujaheed" uttered who just walked in.
"Asked him" she said pointing at Zayn. "Ask him" she said again.
Mujaheed stood there and kept looking at them confused.
"Mimi bearly scold ya Zayn but today she is angry something most be wrong" he thought.
"Mimi calm down okay please sit down." Mujaheed try to calm her down.
"No I won't sit. I will not sit down" she stated clearly.
"Mimi I promise I warned her not to follow me but she did" Zayn stated lowly.
"Watever happened I don't care but you released her a dog! A dog Zayn what if it hurted her. And there are bruises all over the poor girls body" Mimi yelled.
"Mimi please calm down, you are not supposed to talk in anger. Please Mimi. Let's go you need to rest we don't want your blood pressure to go high Mujaheed" uttered convincingly and tryed to drag her along to her part.
As they entered they announced their leave and Mimi just noded. "We will talk via phone" she said. Mujaheed took her to her room and gave her water to drink.
After she calmed down he started, "Mimi you should've heard from him." He said slowly.
"She told me everything" she uttered.
"What did she tell you?" He asked.
Mimi told Mujaheed everything ramla told them and Mujaheed knows his brother can do better .
"But Mimi you know ya Zayn will never do that to her without any reason." He muttered .
"Yes but whatever happened he shouldn't have done this." She said
"Okay, you need to rest now I will go and talk to ya Zayn." Mujaheed said and left.

Dan Dan Dann
Ramla has appeared out of the blue.
So how did you see the chapter.
Sorry for the late update.

See yah on the next page.
Please vote, comment and share.
Thank you

Your girl Hafsarh

The.girl.in.thoughts.🥀