Basma

Al-mushrif, Abu Dhabi.

"Well  Amma(aunt) I  have something to speak to u about".
"Basma habibty what is it".
She bowed down her head before saying "I have a suitor who is ready to marry me, he's a Nigerian".
"Really?" She exclaimed.
Basma just noded. "He asked if he could send his parents for my hand in marriage so I told him I want to talk to u first".
"la taqliq habibati sa'atahadath mae walidik hawl hadha almawdue"( don't worry habibty I will talk to ur parents about it).

Sometimes before.....
Basma was busy chatting on her Sony with Muhammad.
"Ya basma, should I ask u something?" He asked from the other end.
"Yeah sure" she answered.
"If we are to get married today are you  ready?" He asked softly.
 After a moment of silence she whispered "yes" slowly and sofly.
"Do you think u can marry me?" He asked again. She smiled and said "yes" again.
He chuckled slowly while she was blushing shyly. He was very happy and grinning from ear to ear like an idiot.
"Then I shall send  my elders very soon" he said happy and she can hear his smiles. 
"I will talk to my aunt then" she answered.
×××××××

"hal tuhibuh( do u love him)" Uthman asked looking at his daughter in front of him.
She blushed, looked at her mother And noded." hi tafeal(she do)" said fauziyya.
"So I want to talk to him call him", she bought out her sparkling Sony and called Muhammad. "My dad wants to talk to you" she said. Okay he replied feeling nervous. They talked about what only God knows cause the left the parlor when he collected the phone.
 " Fauziyya make preparation" they are coming the day after tomorrow inshallah. He said. Basma stood up smiling sheepishly. She told all her friends and cousins.
  Muhammad came with his uncle's, Alhj shuaib,  Alhj Musa and his brother Alhj nuhu. The alliance was fixed later not before Uthman  and his brother Ali went with them to Nigeria to see his parents and where they are going to keep his daughter.
"Indeed I like the place and the background my daughter will be living". Uthman said to Ali.
"But Ya Uthman aren't you scared of her living in a new country, new place and new set of people?" Ali asked his brother with a concern face.
"You see Ali the best thing is that we are all Muslims it doesn't matter since she loves him and he does the same. And as her parents our Dua is very important and I am very sure it's going to reach her where ever she is".  He replied.
"But Uthman how sure are you she loves him?" He asked again.
"Since after fateemah's death, she hated Nigeria and anything concerning it. But her strong love for him made her ready to be with him.
I trust my daughter's decision they've been together for years and I'm definitely sure he can be trusted because Basma is a person that reads people".
"But. Uthman". He tried to object again.
"No buts please Ali, These people will not hurt my daughter and I'll be coming anytime I have time or I'll send her siblings and aunties or even you to check up on her. And anyways we will be in touch with her through phone calls".
"Okay" he sighed in defeat.
In 6 months the knoth was tied.
she can't believe she's married .
The wedding happened in Abu Dhabi with just his uncles and brother then him. With the intention of a traditional wedding in Nigeria.
When it was time for them to go.
Her siblings accompanied them to the airport. They cried their heart out thinking if she went to Nigeria she will never come back.
They just don't know why she choose nigeria of all places to be in.
Farah was being too clingy to her because she wanted to go with her sister, she doesn't want to let her go. But they managed to console her after promising they'll come often and she is welcome anytime too. 
  after she was taken to her new house, she was taken to her room to freshen up and sleep. Afterall who Doesn't need rest after 11hr flight.
The following day the tradinal yinin biki commenced at her house. After all the eats and drinks, the backbiting and the gists. The looking at the amarya and the kyauyanci. In the night
The kidan kwarya started.
  They danced to their heart content while the bride was sitting on a mat admiring their culture.
They tried to force her to dance but she couldn't.
           The house wasn't peaceful till the end of the week many people kept coming. His cousins where their to help her prepare food and all.
Some just went to see the balarabiya people are talking about.
Some Wonderd how she looked at him out of all the Arabian handsome guys both in Madina and in Al-mushrif.
Life has been flowing good and basma was very locky to find someone like Muhammad he took good care of her.
she has started learning Hausa well.  after all the people around her speaks Hausa language if not her husband who speaks fluent English and Arabic. Basma is a very pretty Arabian lady with all the curves and shapes and a very long black silky hair. She is very kind hearted and cool.
   "You look more beautiful when you are pregnant", Muhammad teased,
"yes when I look like a helpless elephant right?" she whined squeezing her face and he chuckled.
"Can I get agamula?" She asked.
"It's agwaluma not agamula" he Corrected laughing.
"Watever" she answered annoyed. 
"Uhmm  Habibi, my abdomen is aching alot", she cried.
"Should we go to the hospital?" He asked.
"No. It's nothing serious" she answered.
"Are you sure?" he asked again.
"Yes.."
"Okay let me go and get my food" he said standing from the bed .
Okay she replied.
"Being in the kitchen he heard her ear piercing sound.
He ran to the room and saw her on the flow in a pool of water.
"Oh Yallah, your water broke!". He yelled.
He picked her and took her to the hospital and the doctor ordered the nurses to take her to the labour room. in no time they gave her some drugs and injections and she gave birth to her baby boy who died  10 munites after his birth. She cried alot and Muhammad tried to calm her down trying to stop his tears.
They went back home with the child and  he was took to the grave his after the necessities.

How do u like it?
I'm sorry if it's boring
But please and continue reading this wattpadian needs your support. 🙏
At least I deserve some votes and comment for my handwork 🥺
The real story is yet to begin
Enjoy 💃

Your girl Hafsarh

The.girl.in.thoughts🥀

lt started At Once ✨On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara