iya.

"What is going on" he asked himself. "Why did I feel that he asked again." He looked confused. He's still feeling her soft warm palm. "What is this" he asked again." But I've never felt this before. Baby even give me hugs everytime but I've never felt this. And nusy she never misses a chance to touch me what why is there a difference with hers. Jeez.. I should not be thinking of this. Only Zayd can answer all my questions."
"Mr. Zayn?." Sabreen called and snapped him out of his thoughts.

Sometimes before...

Sabreen left downtown since 8:00am because you doesn't want to be late. Affan said he's going on a tour in the city. So she went to the office without him, yesterday he found his friends and gisted like hell so he didn't mind waiting.
She wore a simple baby pink abaya with pink and blue roses attached to it. Her white flats and she tied her hijabi in a normal way. Anyways she came to work not to do fashion.
  When she entered the company, they exchanged greetings with the secretary and she went directly to his office.  She met him arranging the basement of the design. 
"Good morning Mr Zayn" she greeted as she sat on her sit. He just noded.
"How rude" she thought and rolled her eyes.
"What did you just say?" He asked.
"Me ? Did you hear anything. I didn't talk."
"Well miss Sabreen I'm telling you for the umpteenth time. If you can not keep your thoughts to your self then don't think. What nonsense!" he yelled.
"Oh yes he heard. Ya Allah why am I embarrassing my self Infront of him I bearly loose my thoughts out but I always do Infront of him." She thought.
"May we?" He asked pointing at the scale model.
"Okay she" replied.
She moved her hand to reach a carton and at the same time he moved his hand there. Thier hands met. They felt a shock and quickly removed their hand at once.

End of flash back..

"You are lost." She said.
"No I'm not." He replied.
Okay then. She said. They worked really hard but they didn't finish the scale model till 5:30pm she was already tired. She ate and ate food. Zayn did the major work while she was eating.
"This is pretty good" she smiled.
"Uhm." He agreed.
For the first time they agreed on the same thing.
"So can I go?" She asked.
"Yes you can" he said.
"So when I'm i going back to abu Dhabi?" She asked.
"You are going to Nigeria not abu Dhabi remember you  resumed  work." He said calmly.
"But I have to go through Abu Dhabi my things are there" she said with a pout.
"Why does it look like you are whining I'm i your boyfriend or your brother?" He asked squinting his eyes. While in his mind he loved the way she was acting she looked cute just like Rahma.
"Why does it look like you are smiling I'm i your girlfriend or your sister" she asked lowing down her eye brows.
He gave her a dirty glare he just kept her mouth shut, carried her bag a moved out silently.
The same day she moved back to Abu Dhabi and the next day back to Nigeria.
It was on a Saturday, and there is no work on weekends untill there is a big project so she rested and enjoyed her weekends.

SARAUTA MANTION.

"Aiyoo Zaidu bawan Allah. Oh dannan Allah ya Maka albarka (Zayd a slave of God. May Allah bless you)." Praised iya.
Zayd just entered her apartment. As usual whenever he will go to the house he will buy iya either kilishi, kibab, chicken or catfish with youghourt. And today he bout her a youghourt and grilled chicken. That's why Zayd is her right hand man . She never see his fault in anything.
"Ameen thumma ameen iya. I'm the one to thank you ai. The way you are taking care of everyone." Zaid uttered.
Rahma who was sitting on a one sitter chair kept nodding sarcastically. 
"It's my duty to take care of my family Zaydu."
Said iya.
Rahama started a fake cough Wich is very obvious.
"Yarnan, I'm warning you." Iya stated pointing a finger at rahma.
"Haba iya, we are taking care of you not you taking care of us. And now you are acting as if you are the one doing all the work." Rahma chuckled.
"What's funny, Rahama why are you doing this to iya. Oya oya stand up let go iya needs rest."
Zayd said with a serious face.
Rahma stood up and they went out. They all burst out laughing.
"Iya kenan." She stated.
"Ya Zayd iya must love you Sha. Whenever are not around and no one buys her anything she will be like,  Allah sarki Zaydu bawan Allah, I wish he is arround he wouldn't let me sleep without anything. Oh I miss Zaydu. Zaydu bawan Allah."
She mimiked iya dramatically.
They head to Zayn and Mujaheed's side laughing.
She ran and hugged her brother as soon as she entered.
"Baby, one day you will break my bones" he chuckled.
"But Baby iya will soon marry me off and you won't see me." She whined.
"Shsh, I will always come to see you baby."
"Babyn baby you didn't see me Koh." Mujaheed uttered looking at her.
"Ohhh ya heed the love of my life" see said dramatically walking towards him. "You know in this life time you are very special to me. Very close to my heart" she continued putting her hand on the left side of her chest.
"You won't black mail me with your words, but when he's gone don't come near me" he said trying to look serious.
She came ready to hug and he ran to his room saying." Rahma stay away from me!'
Zayd laughed at the siblings drama.
Zaydun iya Zayn called with a chuckled.
"Na'am babyn baby."
"Say it louder" Zayn said.
"I'm going to see Aliya,  he said after looking at his watch. Bye!  Said Zayd moving out.
"When will you stop chasing girls" Zayn asked.
"When I get married" he answered shortly.
Zayn just shook his head.

"Yau naga abunda ya isheni Bai Ishe Allah bah. Sa'ade! Your children will not kill me in this house. This your mannerless daughter is trying to disgrace me right? Marry of a child you won't marry her off. What is this, her younger ones in daka tsalle are with their kids but you prefer to keep her and be looking at her iya yelled as she entered Mimi's parlour.
Haba iya why are you shouting unnecessary? Mum asked descending the stairs.
Yes haqqun I'm shouting unnecessary right. Your daughter finished insulting me and now you want to insult me right? Insult me.
No iya I'm not trying to insult you I'm just asking. Mimi said trying to calm her down.
Because Zaydu bawan Allah praised me for taking care of the family your daughter was objecting saying you are the ones taking care of me. If I didn't born her father, will he marry you and born her. Tell me. I'm i not the one taking care of the house, if not for me your children will have turned to the nasara(western people) and now she's saying that." Iya said in anger.
"No iya that's not what she meant." Mimi uttered slowly.
"Okay so you are supporting her right. Haqqun she is your daughter you must support her while I'm nobody's daughter my parents are dead" iya uttered emotionally.
Before you know it she started crying wiwi.
"Inalillahy iya why are you crying? Kande call Rahma for me, and you Amina get iya some drink, and bring that pepper fish for her to calm her down."
Mimi took iya to a two sitter sit.
"Iya just sit here okay she will bring it for you you will feel good after eating it." Mimi muttered. 
"Mimi you summoned me" Rahma said as she entered the parlour.
"I stoped you from disrespecting iya didn't I." Mimi muttered in a serious tone.
"Mimi what did I do to her?" Rahma asked With a confused look.
"Everyone knows iya is taking good care of this family and she's doing a good job. Without iya we won't know where to keep our selves." Mimi said.
Rahma just smiled.
She went straight to iya who was taking her hibiscus drink and fish peacefully. She looked at her.
"Iyaah harda kuka?"( Iya you even cryed) she asked.
"Ehh harda ubanki bah" (yes and even your father)
Rahma closed her mouth trying to hold her laugh.
No laugh all you want I'm now a clown right.
"Sa'ade I'm warning you about this girl." Iya warned. 
"Haba hajiya iyata why are you angry. I'm really sorry okay. Who dares to say you are not taking care of us , don't forget you own the whole mantion, and what you want is what done fah so please eat peacefully and forget your worries you are the boss here" Rahma blackmailed iya with her words.
"Yawwa yar Albarka." ( Good, blessed girl). Rahma said grinning from ear to ear

(Yau naga abunda ya isheni Bai ishe Allah bah - today I've seen what is more powerful than me is not more power ful than God.)
This is iya's favorite sentence will be using it much.

Who miss  me
Iya is my favorite character, who else?
Please keep sticking with me.
This wattpadian needs your support.
Vote , comment and share please I take God beg you 🥺🙏

Your girl Hafsarh

the.girl.in.thoughts🥀