Sabreen

🇳🇬

It's been 2 years since they are married and basma was  pregnant again.
She is always scared to loose the baby but however Allah is the greatest.
She was already 8 months pregnant and goes for checkup Every week to be confirmed about the baby's health.
Muhammad takes good care of her and his sister inlaws since there are 4 houses in their little danbatta estate.
After all the hardship she gave birth to her bouncing beautiful baby and Named Sabreen.
She looked alot like her mother and everything is from her. She is indeed her mother's daughter. The little sabreena started growing with her cousins who are almost the same age with her safeena and ameena .
They will play together, sleep in one of their cribs and got the love of 3 mothers all together.
Although meena was born and six months after safeena then sabreen was born 9 months after.
They have so much affection in them and are the best buddies. They do everything together.
They attended the same elementary school in the same class the the same secondary school also. They also go to Abu Dhabi together and they all are good in Arabic since it's the language basma use for them.
Since  Sabreen's birth,  basma didn't conceive again. it worries her sometimes but remembering she has her 3 cute daughters makes her happy. Safeena has 3 elder brothers and 1 elder sister and a young sister making them six since their father is the oldest among them Wich is Alhj nuhu then Alhj sagir who is meena's father with his 6 children. 3 girls and 3 boys then. Alhj Muhammad and lastly Alhj fadil who is the youngest with his two sons who all younger than Sabreen.

     "The girls are growing to quickly right?" Basma sitting with hajiya hadiza meena's mother uttered.
"Yes indeed you are right" she said trying to wipe her invisible tears dramatically.
"Mum you are too dramatic I swear," interrupted meena.
"I can't believe you kids are going to university." She said again.
"This is so, so, good and you know you grow more than your ages you see. In our family no child has gone to the university at the age of 15 and you guys are heading there". Basma just smiled.
"You should go and get ready Abba is taking you guys for registration" said hadiza.
"Mummy there is no where I'm going with ya Abba he will just keep complaining and disgracing us in the so called uni that we haven't start going" Sabreen yelled from the corridor.
"Mee too" said safeena who just barged in without Salam, "me three" said meena.
"Okay they will go with Abdul "said Ammy(basma) "better" Sabreen sigh.

"I wish I came with ya Abba I didn't know ya Abdul will keep talking to his so called big headed girl friend at first he didn't allow some music In the car and now he is there, coming with him is completely useless" meena complained.
"Yeah I agree. he shouldn't have come. Itama mayya kawai" (and her too witch)
"so what are my fav cousins and sister chirping" Abdul said pinching feena's cheek who is his sister. "Ba'a sani bah" ( we don't know) whispered Sabreen in a low tone that he wouldn't hear her.
"I heard that" he said.
"Okay so where and where did you go in this BUK of yours". He said nonchalantly
"No where" Sabreen  rolled her eyes.
"Wait you have been standing here since the last hour we came?" He asked raising his eyebrow. They didn't answer him so he just simply helped them do what they are here for in different departments since they are all studying different curses. Sabreen architecture, meena business administration while feena is software engineering she always want to be like basma.
Sabreen's own wasn't hard because she's on a scholarship for complete studies.
    When the first semester started Sabreen worked hard and became the best student in their department.
Well she didn't even get how a person will read something more than trice and couldn't get it.  She doesn't know how her brain works but she knows she only read once or hear once.
Sabreen's only problem is the fake people clinging around her. She doesn't get why she is so important although she doesn't want to be the spotlight, she is.
They recognize her even when she wears face masks.  She did the talkings' untill her words ran out but they don't look like they have the heart to leave her alone. 
  Some of them go to her as they want her to explain something to them when what they really want to do is hear her voice since she wears face masks.
Her life kept going like that till she finished the first semester.
After the first semester she thought all of it has end when what she doesn't know is that that cannot get tired of her.
She even run from them. Not the students and not even the lecturers.
The lecturers stoped trying to get advantage of her when she got three of them arrested on the charges of trying to rape her.
Everyone saw her boldness as young as she is.
Sabreen was the youngest in the architecture department. They wanted giving her president but she denied claiming she can't hold the responsibility and her haters joined her because they don't want her to hold the position.
Half of the girls in BUK are her fans while the other half feel like strangling her neck. Not that she did anything to them .
But she did, by taking all the boyfriend's attention. But it's not her fault right.
Even among the Arabians you can pick her in the top 10 most beautiful girls in Abhu Dhabi and even top 5 in Al-mushrif.
So being jealous of her isn't a big deal she's already used to it afterall she was born in naija.
   As we all know life goes on. She finished her 5 year course and decided to go for her bachelor degree after she worked and got married and all. Though some people assured her that she doesn't need that she should just do some research and keep on going.
Not that she wants to keep studying anyways she's tired of school. Safeena and meena are also graduating the same year but on different occasions.  They hated that but what else can the triplets do. Nothing right?
Yes indeed architecture is hard. Though not all the students get to fly to the next stage but she did. And it's a good thing. After all people did to discourage her that architecture is for men blah blah blah.
Tomorrow will be her graduations and everyone is working for it. Her grandparents, Jafar, Farah and affan are coming halima is heavy so she couldn't come. So she was so excited.  Afterall it's her actually. They must.
After all the preparations she went to sleep finally eager to wake up tomorrow collect her certificate and be done and dusted.

How was it?

Sorry if it's not that interesting.
So I hope there is no confusion in sabreen's family.
Yes she is younger than the age required for architecture student but this is fictional.
And anyways the guru is on scholarship.
The real story will start from the next page
hope u enjoy.

We meet In the next page

Your girl Hafsarh

The.girl.in.thoughts🥀