apology and meeting.

Damn it! Zayn hited the table. He tried to do the same thing all over and over again but he couldn't.  This is not good.
"Zayn what are you doing like this?" Zayd asked who just entered Zayn's room.
"You will never change will you?" Zayn asked Zayd who was standing and looking at him.
"What do you mean by I will never change this is my friends room so I automatically have the right to enter everytime I wish." 
"At least you can knock the room." Zayn replied looking at Zayd.
"Haba twinnie why are you like this, who spoilt my bestie's mood like this." Zayd said sarcastically.
"Zayd for goodness sake you are 28 but you will never let go of the childishness in your brain." Zayn said annoyingly.
Zayd laughed his heads off looking all around the table where Zayn threw papers on the floor.
"Mr. Neat what I'm i seeing like this why is your room filled with papers?" Zayd asked obsessed to know why.
"Zayd, I've been trying to design this"  Zayn said pointing at the scale model Sabreen made.
"Who made this?" Zayd asked looking at the same thing.
"It's Sabreen." Zayn said.
"Who is Sabreen." He asked.
"It's a long story" Zayn replied.
"Cut it short then" Zayd said.
Zayn told Zayd everything about how they met and how he suspended her plus she refused to come back.
"Why are you stressed when you have me." Zayd said with a smirk.
"Well now I know you are the perfect person with this job" Zayn smiled looking at his friend.
"Give me her number," Zayd uttered passing his phone.
"Well hello there," Zayd said through the phone. They talked for like 4 munites with her convincing her.
"Yes pretty, he will have to apologize,he won't get away with it, He must" Zayd said in a serious tone through the phone. "He will call you now and apologize and he will pay penalty for this. Yes don't worry."
Zayn passed Zayd a hot glare, and Zayd returned the same.
"What do you mean" Zayn asked Zayd as he kept his phone beside him.
"You are going to apologize to her, and also pay her penalty for this. And you are going to pay for her flight there and flight back" Zayd said in a serious tone.
"No impossible, I am Zayn Sarauta. I won't apologize to her."  Zayn objected.
"Then you choose, Either to apologize to her or you let your reputation fall in Mr. Clarks eyes and also loose billions."
"Zayd how I'm i going to start apologizing to that girl  and I'm going to Dubai for another work."
Zayd organized the apology for Zayn very well. And Zayn called her and did as Zayd said although he felt emmberassed.
"So now the Zayn Sarauta has apologized to a young lady." Zayd said with a wicked laugh holding his stomach.
"Zayd is not funny" Zayn said trying to be serious.
 " I have to go to Dubai today how on earth are going to do this?" Zayn asked.
"She's in Al-mushrif right?" Zayd asked.
"Yes" Zayn answered shortly.
"Al-mushrif and Dubai is very close she meet you in Dubai. But then you have to do all the necessities for her. Like hotel room and food etc." Zayd suggested.
"Will this stupid girl do this?" Zayn asked.
"Language Zayn." Zayd warned giving Zayn a side eye.
"A player is teaching me how to respect ladies" Zayn uttered with a little chuckle.
"Watever." Zayd replied.
"Call your secretary and inform him to inform her about everything. He will call her and explain everything to her. Then you call your secretary in Dubai and tell him to prepare about her coming." Zayd said tapping his phone.
"Why are you giving me orders, it's like you are commanding me." Zayn rolled his eyes.
"Really? Then don't follow."  Zayd said nonchalantly.
Zayn had no option but to do as Zayd said.

Sabreen.....

"Abhi, my boss called and apologized to me. And he asked me to meet him in dubai I will work in his company there for 2-3 days." Sabreen said over the phone.
Okay May Allah help you and may Bless you my child. But you can't go to Dubai only you. You will go with affan I will talk to him." Abhi replied.
"Abhii I can go only me I'm responsible." She whined.
"No you won't go only you you wil go with affan and that is final."
"Okay Abhii thank you so much" she said with a tight smile.
"May Allah bless you  he said as he cuted the call."

    "Ammy, abhi said I'm going with 'am' affan" she told her Ammy squeezing her face a little.
"And that is very good to hear then you book a flight today." Ammy uttered
"His Dubai secretary has already sent me a ticket. And the flight is in 4 hours." Sabreen muttered looking at her phone.
Okay then he should book the flight and you head to the airport." Ammy said.
Ammy just arrived today. And this is Sabreen's third day in abu Dhabi.
Sabreen gathered her clothes and all what she will Need. Then called the secretary to inform him about her arrival with her uncle.
      Walking out of the arrivals is Sabreen holding a medium sized trolly and by her right is affan. A man standing beside a car walked to her asking her is she is Ms. Sabreen. "Please hop in" he said moving close to the care and opening the back sit for them they entered and he took them straight to downtown.
    He gave them all there room keys and and  they went in.
After taking a long relaxing shower the door was knocked. And it was food. She quickly collected the food thanking the old lady that bought the food the woman just smiled at her attitude and closed the door. She ate her food and finish almost everything.  A call came in Wich she realized as the Dubai's sectary's number.
  Wa'alaikassalam she answered through the phone. Okay sir, okay sir, thank you sir was the only thing that can be heard. She was wearing the inner gown of her two pieces abaya. She wore the kimono and tied her hijabi normally she carried her small bag and moved out.
She knocked at affan's room Wich is immediately next to hers and he opened already dressed he was wearing a grey suit with a white turtle neck. He looked dashing with his curled hair.
Shall we? He asked with a hand gesture.
Yes we shall she answered smiling. They went out and met the choeffer that bought them there still standing outside as the secretary had told her. They entered the car and zoomed away.
From the view of the structure of SARAUTA CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES of Dubai she was amaized. Comparing the one in Kano with the one in Dubai is like comparing a hut and a mantion.
Describing the company is like counting the stars. A waste of time.
She entered and met the general secretary who was very generous. She told her about her boss waiting for her in the 20th floor.
She followed the lead of another good looking lady to the bosses office.
"Good afternoon sir" she said helping her self with a sit.
"We are not here to joke so please concentrate on this." He said with a blank face.
"Sir you must help me with this if you want the job done in no time."
"Okay then." He said.
They started plotting the on the papers and they were done in no time.
"Sir can we do the scale model tomorrow I'm really tired" Sabreen uttered exhaustedly while spiral banding the papers.
"Okay then we meet tomorrow then" he said.
"Wow this man is being very polite to me today, or it's just because he's help less?" She said under her breath smiling.
"Hey!, young lady I'm not helpless okay." He said angrily. You heard that she asked.
"If you can not keep your thoughts to your self then don't think at all. Get out of my office now!" He said with a fit of range.
She squeezed her face a little and went out murmuring.
  His phone rang and it's an unknown number. He answered the call and puted the phone on speaker.
"Zayn baby, you are in Dubai and you didn't even care to tell me, why are you doing this to me. You know I love you." Nusy whined.
"And I hate you." He replied shortly.
"Please why are you doing this to me when will you ever tell me something sweet when will you love me back" she cried.
"Yesterday, now if you will excuse me I have work to do" he reply rudely as he ended the call.
   His phone rang again, he didn't even look at it. When it rang for the second time he answered it and started yelling, "why won't you leave me alone nusaiba leave me mana!."
"Uhmm ya Zayn?" the person called from the other end.
"Jeez!" He sighed.
"Baby, I'm sorry I thought it was nusaiba." He said slowly.
"Is she disturbing you? I heard she is in Dubai. Did she come?"  She asked.
"No baby she just called me and was saying nonsense." He answered
"Okay baby, don't let her intrude in your work please" she pleaded.
"Inshallah. Take care of your self okay. I love you."  He uttered smiling slowly.
"You also take care okay, I love you too" she said happily and he can even hear her smiles.
"Bye" she said cutting the call.
He kept smiling and forgot nusaiba.

Late update right. Sorry guys.  Had a small issue with my Google account and Wattpad.
Your wattpadian.
Hope you didn't get confused with Zayn and Zayd.
Zayd is zayn's best friend.
Thank you for reading.

Your girl Hafsarh.

The.girl.in.thoughts