Chapter 32: Master Knight's Disregard

Start from the beginning

When she heard him, Arya's brows instantly raised. She quietly turned to her side and looked at him thoughtfully.

"Are you hinting me to brown nose you?"

"What do you think?"

Xavier's calm and unfathomable gaze gave her a look.

Arya's beautiful eyes flashed and she said in shock,

"In my impression, you aren't this kind of person, Chairman Knight. The feeling you usually give people is very profound and not superficial!"

"My wife, you're wrong then. It's an affirmation for every man to be able to earn praises from his wife. This kind of affirmation is definitely the biggest encouragement and sense of achievement for him."

Xavier looked mysteriously at Arya, the corner of his lips curved into an incredible smile.

Arya was puzzled by his words, and seeing his weird smile, she could only frown and try to figure out what he meant. After quite a while, she seemed to have understood something...

When they reached Maple Residence, it was already late at night. The couple was not busy with work till late as usual, after bathing and washing up, they lied down to rest.

The next day, Xavier still woke up very early. He prepared breakfast and simply had a few bites of it when James and Rick had already rushed over.

"Master, here's your schedule today. Morning: At 9 a.m., there's a company higher management meeting. At noon, CEO Rhodes of Rhodes Corporation has already made an appointment for lunch with you. At 2 p.m. you need to do an inspection at Car City. and at 4 p.m. City New Jersey's proposal will be sent to the office."

When they were about to reach the company, Rick started reporting about his schedule for the day to Xavier.

Xavier looked up from his documents, his profound eyes silent for a while. Then, he said calmly,

"Mmm, inform the few Vice Presidents to come to my office after the meeting."

"Yes! Master!"

Before Rick could answer, Xavier had already continued to read the document in his hand. It was the information that Arya had arranged and handed to him yesterday morning on Johns Media and Smiths.

He had to admit that when she worked, she was very serious. When she had any insights of thoughts on anything, she would make a note and raise it. Even though the entire plan looked very diverse, as long as one carefully remove some of the hypothetical content, plus refine it a little, it could become a pretty solid proposal.

As he read it, Xavier's eyes flashed with admiration.

That little woman still had a lot of aspects worth for him to admire!

He closed the document. At that moment, the car slowly drove into Glory World Corporation.

"Master, we've reached!" Up ahead, Rick reminded as he quickly got down from the car to open the door for Xavier.

Xavier got down very quickly. He took huge strides into the company, but just as he had taken a few steps, suddenly came a gentle and sweet voice.

"Charmain Knight, hello!"

The sudden voice made Xavier slowly stop in his steps. His quiet and unfathomable line of sight lifted and looked ahead. What greeted his sight was unexpectedly a familiar face...

Xavier squinted his eyes, his indefinitely flickering gaze sweeping across this woman before him. He had a vague impression of this woman, yet he could not remember who she was until Rick's voice called out,