Chapter 9 -Grian POV

Hello! I am alive! Sorry this took so long... I had some issues with a cold that I caught and then was very behind at school... Now let's get into this cringey chapter!

"Watchers... Rogue Watchers..." I say with a hint of bitterness in my voice...

"What- how... Never mind but... Why this server?"

"Because one of their own was here..."

Xisuma freezes for a moment... "What do you mean?" He says hesitantly...

I sigh softly... "One of the Prime Watchers lived in this world... The rouge watchers found out and attacked the server..." I explain hesitantly...

"Which Prime Watcher?" Xisuma asks slowly...

"Prime Watcher Xelqua..." I reply nervously...

Xisuma stares at me in disbelief... "Did you just say Xelqua? As in Xelqua the deity of freedom?" He says slowly in shock...

"Uh- That'd be them..." I reply nervously...

"Grian you do know that my species worship Xelqua right?" Xisuma says pointedly...

"Uh yeah? You're a Voidwalker... You and EX worship Xelqua..." I say slowly before realising... "Holy cow I just realised that..." I say in fake shock... Xisuma doesn't pick up on my acting...

"Grian... Did you happen to have any interaction with Xelqua?" Xisuma asks hesitantly...

Of course I did... I am Xelqua... I think to myself before nodding... "Yes I have interacted with them... Xelqua helped me fix a few glitches..." I say... Xisuma eyes widen in surprise...

"Does that mean you know who Xelqua is?" Xisuma asks nervously... I just nod... "I know who they are... But... Xelqua told me not to tell anyone... Ever..." I explain...

I then turn to the group...
"Now... Back to the original problem... We are currently in rouge watcher territory... We are sitting ducks... I know where we need to stay while I alert the Prime Admins of our situation... Just a reminder that I am the owner of this server... I need to whitelist everyone so if they die to the mobs or fall damage that they are not permanently deleted... If anyone sees a dull purple figure with purple wings... I want you to run and tell me... Not X... Me... Do not engage with anything odd and hide immediately if you see one of those figures..." I say authouritavely... My admin side really coming in handy...

Taurtis slowly raises his hand... I nod towards him... "Um- First off hi I'm Taurtis... Secondly... If you find any weird glitching blocks do not touch them... I also wouldn't advise touching any redstone or TNT..." He says loudly so everyone can hear... After Taurtis is finished talking all heads turn towards me...

"Taurtis is right!" I say to everyone assembled... "If you find any TNT either placed on the ground or in chests... Do not under any circumstances touch it. TNT activates when you try to break it." I explain clearly...

Everyone nods as they listen... Soon another hand raises... This time it is Timmy's... I signal him to talk... "Uh- Hi! I'm Jimmy or Solidarity... Um... If you see any obsidian towers or things that shouldn't be obsidian... Move away... Do not enter the towers and do not touch the objects..." Timmy says to everyone...

"Thanks Timmy..." I say to him before turning to the group... "Timmy is also right... If you see any obsidian towers or things... Do not touch them... Only Watchers and Prime Admins can touch the obsidian items... They will invoke a curse on anyone who isn't powerful enough to handle one... The towers however... The towers are basically death traps..." I say pointedly...

"Now... We need to shelter somewhere... Thankfully my old base is right next to us... Yes I was a member of EVO before anyone asks... I was Evo's admin..." I say before stepping off of the treestump that was a makeshift stage...

I walk down into my old base and put my hand in the water walls of my base... I stand there for a moment before taking my hand out and looking around the Grian Empire... I smile softly as I remember each block I have hand placed and how long it took to build this...

I walk into my giant testing area before pressing a button on the wall... The button opens a door that leads into a storage room... Further down the corridor of cheats there are a few rooms...

I walk to my old bedroom and open the door... I stare at my room... It is almost completely unchanged... The photos of me and Taurtis on the walls... I look at the photos before my eyes land on a specific photo...

My breath hitches as I stare into the white rabbit hybrids face... I look past him and see a younger version of me dressed in Taurtis' clothes...

In that moment I freeze and stare at the picture... I stare at the young version of me as memories rush through my head...

"I'm not him I'm Grian!" Younger me yells at the rabbit hybrid... "Silly Taurtis! Don't you see? Gree-on is gone!" Younger me freezes as the rabbit hybrid pulls out a bloodstained knife and holds it to my younger self's throat... "Isn't that right Taurtis!" The rabbit hybrid says maniacally...

Young me is in a shed and I don't want to eat the Toritos... My younger self freezes before the Toritos are shoved down his throat... Then the rabbit hybrid forces the plastic bag down younger me's throat...

"-ian"
"-IAN"
"GRIAN!"

I am snapped out of my flashbacks to find EX standing in the doorway... I don't notice the tears running down my face until EX steps over to me and pulls me into a hug... I hesitate before breaking down in his arms...

"What was that about G?" EX asks softly as they hold me...

"Um..." I freeze in nervousness before burying my head in his chest and crying...

"M sorry..." I mumble through my tears...

EX hugs me slightly tighter before rubbing circles on my back...

"I- um... I had a panic attack... I saw one of the pictures in here and it was from... High School..." I say hesitantly while keeping my head buried in their chest...

"Oh G..." EX says gently while hugging me slightly tighter...

I embrace his touch and snuggle into it slightly... I then look up and gently kiss them... I pull away after a moment my cheeks flaring red...

EX smiles stupidly down at me before kissing me...

"What the f-"

TBC :)

1075 Words
A/N
Helloo! I am alive still! I am so so sorry that this chapter took so long to come out! I got sick and then injured myself and then after that I discovered that my school was going to be stupid and give me 10 assessments at once! But I am back and these chapters are hopefully going to get better as the story goes on! Btw I might give a shoutout to whoever figures out who walked in on EX and Grian kissing... I'll give you four hints...

1. It isn't an evolutionist
2. It's someone who hasn't been in any chapters yet
3. It's a boy
4. He is a redstoner and builder

That is all for today and I will see you next chapter! Don't forget to comment as I love to read your feedback so I can improve and if you like this please leave a vote!
Bye and I love you all (not romantically... That is gross)
-Flamingo Girl WP