Chapter 7 - Verbergen and ???

Start from the beginning

Tigerman's thought's: How did he- No, when did he do this?! I didn't even notice him move!

Hajime: Now, to confront us and pointlessly face annihilation or quietly go back home, choose the one you like most.

Hakuya: The Haulia Tribe is under our protection.

Hearing Hajime and Hakuya, the tigerman gritted his teeth, as he spoke.

Tigerman #1: You bastards... What's your objective?

Hajime: Our objective is to complete the Seven Great Labyrinths. There's a possibility that the entrance is in the Giant Tree Uralt.

Tigerman #1:... What are you saying? The Sea of Trees itself was supposed to be one the Great Labyrinths.

Hakuya: That doesn't sound right.

Tigerman #1: What?

Hajime: The Labyrinth is a trial that was left to us by the Liberators. But, demi-humans are easily capable of going to the deepest parts of the Sea of Trees, right? Then, it would not be any trial.

Tigerman's thought's: Liberators,... Trials... I have no idea what this is about but...

Tigerman #1: Then you aren't planning to attack our country or it's people, right?

Hakuya/Hajime: That's right.

Tigerman #1: Then I assume that it's fine to let you go to the giant tree.

Tigerman #2: Captain! This type of exception is-

Before the other tigerman finished, he was cut short when the wire around his neck tightened and drew blood. Seeing this, the first tigerman spoke.

Tigerman #1: That is my judgement, thinking about my subordinates lives, so I need to ask for orders from the Elders. If it's the Elders, then maybe they will know about what you said. Until the message arrives, I'll need you to remain here with us.

Hearing the tigerman, Hajime looked towards Hakuya, as he nodded and loosened the wire, with the wire and his mask dispersing into gold particles. Seeing this, Hajime withdrew his gun and spoke.

Hajime: Report what I've said correctly.

(Small Timeskip)

As the group waited, they were finally approached by a group of elves.

Ulfric: I'm Ulfric Heipyst. I hold the seat of Elder in Verbergen. I've been informed about your circumstances. Before anything, let me ask you. "Liberators", where did you hear that word?

Hajime: Take your hand out.

Hearing Hajime, Ulfric held out his hand, as Oscar's ring appeared.

Hajime: That is the ring of Oscar Orcus.

Ulfric: ...!

Hearing that the ring was Oscar's, Ulfric was surprised as he inspected it.

Ulfric: This is indeed his crest. I see. It's incredible, but you really have made it to his hideout. Alright, you are allowed to enter Verbergen. With the power of my name, I will let you stay.