Another dark Universe of J

Start from the beginning

Cardin: What was that now you whore?!

Yang: What did you call me?!

Ruby: SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU TWO!!!

Ironwood: What are those materials, i have never heard of them.

W.D.Jaune: That is because they dont exist in your realm.

Without his mask and armor:

(A/N: Ignore the spikes on his shoulders and tentacles)

(Note: His appearence is caused by the Dark Side Rot, a phenomenon that occurs when you use the Dark Side too much, it is also caused by his ancestry)

Salem: He looks like me but as a male.

Ozpin: Im more concerned about this 'Dark Side Rot', it indicates that he is a being of darkness.

W.D.Jaune: Thats because he is, he is a Sith after all.

Cinder: These Sith sound interesting.

Ren: I have a feeling that he is more that a normal Sith if that exists.

Nora: Oh oh oh, what if he is so powerful that he became the embodiment of evil.

W.D.jaune: Im not gonna answer that.

Likes: His wifes, his power, killing Jedi, corrupting selected few, reading, searching for more power, his collections, The Yuuzhan Vong, Starwierds (A/N: Yes, that is their name and these little shit's are MEAN AS FUCK!), experimenting on captured Jedi.

Salem: He has wifes?

W.D.Jaune: He has three wifes and they all love each other dearly.

Ironwood: Wait, he experiments on captured Jedi?

W.D.Jaune: Yep and he is not kind in his experiments.

Watts: He and i would get along well.

Hates: Jedi, Beacon, Jedi, Team CRDL, Jedi, Ozpin, Jedi, Ozpin's inner Circle, Jedi, his wifes being hurt, jedi, Palpatine, jedi, cowards, jedi, people messing with his collections, jedi, his experiments failing, i forgot to mention Jedi.

Yang: holy mother of all that is holy and what not what did these Jedi done to him.

Nora: I think he forgot to mention Jedi.

Salem had to surpress a snort after Nora's comment but Raven didnt care and laughed out loud.

W.D.Jaune: One: They exist, two: they remind him of his painful past.

Personality: To his wifes, he is a loving husband that would give her the universe and beyond, to his enemies, he is a cruel and sadistic man that would torture them in ways that would give Abeloth, the Mnggal- Mnggal (A/N: Spoken: Mungal-Mungal, its a sentient slime that is found in the unknown reagons and is able to conquer planets in seconds and said to be extradimensional, it thrives on the suffering of others, basicly its a combination of Venom and Carnage but WORSE) and even the Yuuzhan Vong nightmares, he is a Master Manipulator and tactican, with his immortality, he watched the events unfold and waits with great patience for the opportunity to end the jedi once and for all.