iii

The marriage was set to be in a few months so Hera could at least keep her innocent child for longer, Lilith is her youngest and she wanted only the best for her, the Queen of the Gods took her daughter all over the world, this led to rain while it was sunny, because Hera was crying when they were having a happy time, due to the loss of her daughter to one of her husbands bastards.

She swore on river Styx that if Hermes ever ran away she would take her daughter back, because since none of the other gods never said that Lilith needed to stay with Hermes, just that she was married.

"My dear I am sorry for this, I am sorry for this marriage you've been put in", Hera hugged her daughter
"Just know I will always will be here for you and I will help you with whatever you need".

shortly after this tour around the world Zues was getting impatient after hearing if the odd weathers wherever Hera and Lilith were so he decided himself that it was in everyone's best interests to push the wedding to a week.

This made Hera furious but Lilith just accepted it stating,
"I will stick by my vows and I will have my own children mother so don't worry" that was what she did but her husband never did.

Short chapter so I can start writing the wedding soon :)