She bit her lip and pressed her eyes even tighter, her wails drowning in silence.
______________________________________________________________________

A brown haired woman smiled as she saw the dolphin lifting its head, after its trainer made some kind of movement with her hands and whistled.

Sea life had always brought her peace. She didn't know why; but seeing all those animals; with their bodies showing eccentric colors, in all kinds of shapes and forms; left her even more amazed than what she could have ever imagined when she first began her course.

It was just wonderful; the mere thought of how nature could create such perfect and beautiful creatures.

That was her life, since she had begun working in Coex Aquarium as the main marine biologist. She was the supervisor of the other biologists that worked there as well. However, she had graduated in Cetology.

That was her life...trying to move on.

"Jump!" The trainer said as she held a big ring in the air. The dolphin did as the trainer said and jumped in it; making a loud splash on the water as he swam through it, moving his tail.

She whistled in excitement and clapped her hands.

The trainer turned and recognized her friend.

"Jimin ah!"

Jimin got up from her seat on the tier and went downstairs, holding her notebook and her blue pen tightly and close to her chest, to greet her friend Youngji. Jimin approached the pool and took her notebook to her hands, writing down some appointments; standing close to the tank in which her friend and the trained animal were at.

"...Training with the animals so early, unnie?"

Jimin questioned the older female as she observed the dolphin and wrote some information down in her notebook. As a routine, she would go around the aquarium afterwards and write her full report about the other animals, which would be either given or sent to the aquarium's director as usual by the end of the day.

"Yeah. I woke up really early because I had a bad dream tonight and I didn't know where to go...I just came up here, to my second home."

Jimin chuckled and shook her head.

"Aigoo aigoo...don't dream about bad things unnie. You might get bad ideas and maybe chop the dolphins into- YAH!"

Jimin yelled as Youngji threw water at her, soaking all of her clothes.

"Seriously!"

Youngji laughed and swam on the pool towards the other side, before Jimin could even stand a chance against her.

"This is not fair!"

Jimin kept complaining, as she noticed that the lower part of her upper body was soaked in water, as well as her jeans. This had to be that time in her life in which she couldn't be more glad of having a spare pair of clothes in her office, as she had always worried about the possibility of getting dirty at work; considering she worked in a place which had plenty of animals.

"...Damn..."

She pursed her lips and shook her head, looking slightly upset.

"You'll pay for this!"

Her friend just laughed, splashing the water and whistling in many different ways; successfully making the dolphin swim towards her direction. Quite upset, Jimin just leaned her head down, bringing her notebook up and finishing her report up; before she eventually climbed up the tier and left that area of the building.
______________________________________________________________________