Emily immediately tried to get out of the car and find her.

Katherine wasnt to far, as she couldnt get far with a broken leg.

"Ah Shit!" Katherine said as she opened her eyes. Emily was right besides her, unconscious, she looked at her as she took her pulse. She was okay.

Pumped by the adrenaline in her body, Katherine couldnt understand how she hadnt seen the car coming. The car was fuming and glass was shattered everywhere. She looked through the window to look for the other car.

-Click Click-

His gun ready to fire, the man aimed at her through the window.

"Get out" he said

Katherine looked at the man, she hadnt seen him in almost a year and a half.

Threaten by the gun, Katherine had to think twice before understanding what was going on.

"You get out now, or I'll shoot her" The man said as he changed his aim at Emily next to her, still unconscious.

She couldnt argue.

Katherine pushed the door opened with her hands, when she noticed the blood on them. There was a lot, too much. The man took the gun that was at her hip and threw it in the ground far away. She couldn't get it even if she tried.

It was when she stood up that she realized where it was coming from, pumping adrenaline, she could feel the tangling sensation of pain in her left leg. It had been crushed by the crash.

"Walk" the man said as he pushed the gun on her back, forcing her to continue walking with the pain. Katherine could manage to walk, but she didnt know for how long she could endure her injuries. She couldnt run away, or fight back. Emily's life was on her hands, and so was hers,...in his.

Walking a few meters away, they stopped at the other corner of the intersection.

"Why are you doing this?" Katherine asked, as she tried to stay up while putting pressure on her leg.

"Whos in Moscow, whos the agent?" Veck asked as he aimed back at her.

"What?" Katherine asked as she was confused by his demand.

"WHO IS THE UNDERCOVER AGENT IN MOSCOW!" Veck demanded, as he approached her, aiming the gun to her head.

The tip pressed on her forehead, Katherine then realized what he meant.

"You're not with the CSIS,..." She let out as she untangled the truth.

Veck snickered as he had a maleficent grin. "I did, but thanks to you, when Elizabeth rejected me years ago, I pursued something greater"

"STEVEN VECK!"

Emily screamed as she appeared with her gun aiming towards him. Recognizing him, she didnt need to know what had happened to know he was bad news. Having seen the damages on his own car, Emily knew this wasnt an accident. The car had been modified to sustain the impact, he had been waiting for them, waiting for Katherine

As she approached, Steven grabbed Katherine by the neck as he put the tip of his gun to her temple, facing Emily, she wouldnt dare move.

"Stop! Or I'll shoot!" he threatened.

Emily couldnt. With her gun still aiming at him, she couldnt simply give up.

To this sigh, the man fired.