⚠︎Episode 24☠

Start from the beginning

We both headed toward Jhope's classroom.

It didn't matter if he was asleep or now.

I knocked on his door, and heard a groan coming from the inside.

Jhope : What...hm? What are you two doing here? I keep telling you not to walk around at night.

Yoongi : Can we come in?

Jhope : Uhm, sure I guess.

We walked inside and closed the door behind us.

Jhope : You got something to tell me? Okay...you guys are scaring me, coming like this.

Yoongi silently looked at me.

It seemed like he wanted me to say it, since I was the one who wanted to go.

So I...

Me : Take a look at this.

Yoongi : ...

Yoongi looked disappointed.

I guess he wanted me to ask him about things before showing it to him.

But I felt like actions would be better than words.

Jhope : A button? Oh?! That looks just like my buttons!

Me : Yeah, that's why we're here.

Jhope : Hang on. Where did you get this...?

Yoongi : Remember I wanted to talk to you, back in Jin's room?

Jhope : You found this there? Wait, look at this.

Jhope pulled his blazer out to us and pointed at the buttons.

One button, two buttons, but...

Jhope : I know there's one missing...but I lost that one way back. Hey Yoongi, don't you remember? I've had only two for a while, you know that.

Yoongi : Hmm...did you?

Jhope : You shouldn't joke around about this!

Yoongi : Well, I guess I kinda remember that.

Jhope : I can tell you it's not me.

Yoongi : Honestly, I didn't wanna believe it was you. After all...I know you would never do something like that. They say you can't understand how strange people think...(but I know you're a really nice person.)

He mumbled the last sentence to himself, but I could hear it quite clearly.

Jhope : So you believe me?

Yoongi : Uhm..

Jhope : Taehyung, since you're here, why don't you tell us what happened when you were out in the town?

Yoongi : Huh? Something happened?

Jhope : Yeah, they heard about this Safe Zone when they went outside on patrol. But I think there was something else, too.

Me : Oh, right...

Since it wasn't often the three of us met like this Should I say it?

I slowly and carefully started telling them what had happened.

About the crazy man who believed everyone was a zombie, the fact that he attacked us.

Namjoon saving us, and...how he killed the man mercilessly, even though he knew the man wasn't infected.