⚠︎Episode 23☠

Guys I am not getting enough likes☹.
Half of you all are reading but not liking☹.

And those who are reading and also voting I am grateful towards you all and I sincerely appreciate it♡.

I wish others also do the same☹.

Anyway back to the story☺︎.

⚠︎☠⚠︎☠⚠︎☠⚠︎☠⚠︎☠⚠︎☠⚠︎☠⚠︎☠⚠︎☠⚠︎☠⚠︎

Me : What do you mean...?

Namjoon : Exactly what I just said. That man who died was acting really strange. Don't you agree, Taehyung?

Me : That's...

Jhope looked at us, wondering what was going on.

But thinking back to what Namjoon had done, I couldn't finish the sentence.

Namjoon : And he was a friend with that other man. Can we really trust people like that? Think about it carefully.

Me : ...

Namjoon did have a point...but unsure how to respond, I just looked at him.

Namjoon : Of course, I want everyone here to be safe...but I don't want to go out there just on an unreliable rumor. Taehyung. Maybe we want to believe this guy because we're just too tired of this place. I think we should all get some rest and talk about this later. See you later, Jhope.

Jhope : Uh...see ya.

I felt Jhope worriedly looking at me, but I didn't want to talk about what had happened.

Me : Sorry, I need to go get some rest too.

Jhope : You will tell me what happened today though, won't you?

Me : Later.

Jhope : Okay. I'm not really big on waiting, though. But you promise you'll tell me, right?

Me : Okay...

Jhope : Well...but it really seems like something happened out there. Get some rest, Taehyung.

Jhope laid his hand on top of my head. I could feel the warmth of his palm.

His eyes met with mine for a second before he entered room 1-C.

......

I curled up on the floor of my own room.

Bogum...

I miss you, Bogum...

If you heard about there being a Safe Zone out there, you would have gotten so excited...

I can picture you jumping up and down and screaming in joy.

If that place really exists...

I really want to go there with you.

I started calming down.

I must have been really tired, as I fell asleep in an instant.

When I regained consciousness, I noticed it was getting dark, so I hurriedly got up.

Me : Oh, shoot...

Did I miss the meeting?

I rushed to room 1-C.

......

Namjoon : I don't think we can just make a spur-of-the-moment decision on this.

Sooya : I agree but...