"So we're you worried when Solara was born?"

"She was the first or last of my grandchildren. Just the one born to a dipshit." Lar said sipping his coffee "No I have many children along with grandchildren however I love them all the same. Want to see them?"

Pulling out a wallet that unfolded a long row of pictures of his family.

Tetramand elders seem to go from fighting with fists and weapons to fighting about who raised a better kid, measured by how well the grandchildren were taken care of.

"I mean maybe one day but I am kinda on a schedule." Ben said "If there is a family reunion or-"

"Oh that is in two months." Lar said "Hold on I have- here it is."

Handed to Ben was a piece of blue parchment hand written in calligraphy and gold leaf was an invite to the Night Gale Clan family Gathering.

"Damn this...this is beautiful." Ben said.

"All hand written." Lar said "Electric messaging would have serviced but I had the time."

Ben pressed the button on his hand and Trixie pulled up the transformation.

"Ultimate Dr Wicked." As a black cloth was pulled out his pocket and thrown onto the ground revealing a hole with shelves and random items inside.

Lar had walked down the staircase looking around at the space that had magically formed.

"Magic hole." Ben said "keeps my stuff safe that I don't want anyone getting to."

"Smart." Lars said.

Setting the letter in a spot Ben folded up the portable hole and slipped it back into his pocket.

"Welp time to go see the girls." Ben said.

Lar watched Ben jump into the air and turn into a dragon.

[Working on Ultimate Salamander]

"See ya granddad." Ben shouted.

The shouts of "Finally some action!" From the City Air Defense Squad.