Cassie didn't have anything better to do so she went into Daryl's tent and grabbed the book she had leant him days ago. She noticed he had been using her arrow of all things as a bookmark causing her to laugh slightly. As she went out the tent book in hand she walked towards a tree that stood near by climbing up it before setting herself in the branches.

When she took the arrow out to see where Daryl had gotten to which wasn't far but Cassie knew he probably wasn't the reading type. When she removed the arrow at the bottom near the fletching her finger ran over something that had been carefully carved into the stick.

When she held it up to look at it closely she noticed Daryl with lots of delicacy had carved 'Cass' into the wood. Cassie felt her heart swell as she ran her finger over it carefully a couple time before she decide to start reading the book. She had read it hundred of times before but she didn't have anything better to do.

The sun was beginning to set when Cassie finally heard the sound of footsteps approaching the camp. She looked to make sure it was Daryl which it was. She watched him hang up the animals he had killed hunting, drop his crossbow carefully to the ground then shrug off his long sleeved shirt and leather vest combo leaving him with only his short sleeves shirt to cover his chest.

Cassie carefully made her way down the tree being quiet with every step. Daryl had bent down to start making a fire as she placed the book she was previously reading on a small rock as she creeped quietly towards the redneck.

Daryl had just finished lighting the fire standing up and stepping back slightly as he brushed his hands on his already dirty jeans. Cassie took the opportunity to walk up behind him and jumped on his back.

Daryl obviously wasn't expecting this to happen so he stumbled back falling down to the ground pulling Cassie down with him. He ended up landing on his back with an grunt before Cassie fell on top of him.

"Hey"was all Cassie could say between her laughs as she got up slightly so she was straddling Daryl. He was laughing too looking up at the blonde women who had managed to scare him. "Don't worry I won't tell anyone about this so you can keep your cool badass redneck personality with everyone else"

"You don't think I'm a cool badass?"

"Nope now your just like a big cute teddy bear" Cassie answered before she leaned down towards him "But your all mine" she whispered before she kissed him.

As she kissed him Daryl put his hands on her back rolling them over so he was on top of her. When they broke apart from the kiss he noticed the worried look in her eyes so he sat up pulling her up with him to sit by the fire. "You gonna tell me what happened?" He asked.

Cassie simply shook her head not wanting to relive the argument she had with her twin a few hours earlier. "Can I stay here again?" She asked not wanting to go back to all the eyes on her after what she said.

"Yeah. You want to go get anything? I'll come so you don't have to go alone" he offered

"Yeah" was all Cassie answered while standing up offering Daryl her hand and pulling him up. No words were shared as they walked to the groups camp Cassie simply not letting go of Daryl's hand.

It was like she was drowning and he was her life vest keeping her afloat.

Once they reached the camp she dropped his hand and walked into her tent to grab pyjamas and clothes for the next day in her bag.As he stood waiting for her Daryl noticed the eyes on them as the group went around their business.

Cassie then exited her tent hoping to get away quickly but unluckily she was stopped when a voice called for her. She recognised the voice as Carols who was walking over with Dale by her side. She turned slowly to face them.