1.10- Neibolt

The clown lunged at me. I screamed and tried to move away from it. But it had a better idea.

It grabbed my ankle, making me trip and smack my head on the floor. I tried to crawl away, but I was being pulled backward. The clown was dragging me!

I could feel the tears running down my cheeks. I was terrified. I passed the boxes we were sitting on mere seconds ago. It was still dragging me back. It was gonna kill me. I felt my life flash before my eyes.

Wait, that wasn't my life. That was me being saved by Mike and Ben. They had opened the garage door. I carefully stood, almost falling over. Richie caught me, and he brought me over to the others. They were all worried about me.

"It saw us..." Eddie begins to ramble. "It saw us and knows where we are!"

"It always knew. So let's go." Bill says,

"Go? Go where?" Ben asks.

"Neibolt. That's where ge-geo-georgie is." Bill explains, grabbing his bike.

"After that?" Stanley asks, motioning to me and the projector screen.

"Yeah! Chris almost died! You know, it's summer we should be outside! Not -" Richie starts.

"If you say summer one more f-f-fucking time!" Bill threatens. He gets on his bike and rides away.

"BILL! WAIT!" Beverly starts to run to the bikes.

"I gue-guess we have to follow." I say, shaking worse than ever before. Everyone makes their way to the bikes, hopping on and driving off.

I'm behind Richie, yet again, and I bet he can feel my shaking hands. When we got to the creepy house, that looked like it was about to collapse. Everyone dropped their bikes and ran over to the lawn. Richie grabbed my hand, hoping to help to stabilize my shaking.

"Bill! You can't go in there. This is crazy!" Bev argues.

"Look, you don't have to come in with me, but what happens when another Georgie goes missing, or another Betty, or another Ed Corcoran, or... one of us? Are you just gonna pretend it isn't happening like everyone else in this town? Because I can't. I go home, and all I see is that Georgie isn't there. His clothes, his toys, his stupid stuffed animals... but he isn't. So, walking into this house, for me, it's easier than walking into my own." Bill says, turning and going in front of the door.

"Wow.." Richie sighs, fixing his glasses.

"What?" Beverly asks.

"He didn't stutter once." Richie says as everyone makes their way to the stairs. Except Stan.

"Wait!" We all turn to face Stan. "Uh- shouldn't we have people keep watch. Just in case something bad happens."

"Wh-who wants to stay out here?" Bill asks. Everyone except Beverly raises their hands.

Eddie opens his fanny pack and pulls out straws cut to random sizes. There are 8 of them.

Everyone grabs a straw, and we were told that there were 4 short ones and 4 long ones. Bill grabbed a short one before even beginning and handed it back to Eddie.