1.9- Bill's Garage.

I can't remember what exactly happened after the whole fear talk, but I know we had fun. Only because everyone was passed out all over the living room floor.

Richie had one of his legs on the couch, while the rest of him was on the floor. Eddie was on the other couch in the room. I was on the main couch with Richie's leg on mine. Mike was on the floor near the coffee table. Beverly was on the loveseat. Ben was sprawled out on the floor near the kitchen table. Bill was in between Stan and the coffee table. Stan was next to Bill and near the fireplace. I noticed Stan had his arm around Bill.

I walked over to the two snuggling boys and quietly woke them so the others wouldn't see and get suspicious.

"W-w-whats up Chris?" Bill's groggy morning voice asked. I watched Stan's face to red as Bill spoke.

"You two lovebirds were snuggling, and I'm sure you don't want the others getting suspicious about you two." I smirk.

"Thanks, Chris." Stan says. His morning voice was about just as bad as Bill's, and still made Bill blush madly. Stan took his arm off Bill and stood up, helping Billy off the floor.

"Are you two dating yet?" I asked.

Both boys went red. But Stan answered me with a simple, "Yeah..."

I smirked and hugged them, whispering in their ears. "Just keep the PDA down in front of the others. And remember to close the doors." I back away, smirking.

They were even redder now. I couldn't hold the laughter. Neither could the cute couple. We were dying of laughter, and I fell over. My side hit the coffee table, and I fell on someone. My back hurt like hell, but I was too busy laughing.

Still laughing, I got off the confused person and tried to apologize, "S-Sorry!" I laughed harder.

I helped the person up and realized it was Richie, a very confused Richie. He saw Stan and Bill's red faces and knew what had happened.

"You can't be teasing them without me!" He says. Making all the awake people laugh more.

"Let-Lets go into the other room so I don't fall -" I stop because I was laughing so hard. "On another person!"

We went into the kitchen, our laughter dying down. Rich and I sat on the counter, while Bill and Stan sat on the stools.

Stan and Bill told Richie that they were together....

And you just know Richie had to make a comment...

"So... How far did you take it in the closet?" He asked, smirking.

The boys both went redder than tomatoes.

"Oh yeah. Stan had to 'go to the bathroom' afterward. Did you give him a boner, Billy?" I asked, smirking just like Richie.

The boys magically went redder, even though it didn't seem possible. Mine and Richies' smirks only grew because of this.

"Oh, you did -" Richie teases.

"Ooooohhhhh." I tease

"Beep, Beep Richie. Beep, Beep Pher." Stan says. His face was still redder than red, though. He used Mike's nickname to annoyed me. It worked...

"Sh-shut it!" Bill scolds me and Rich. He glances at Stan, making him redder.

Me and Richie look at each other, and our smirks multiply. We feed our energy off each other.

"Oh come onnnn." I egg on.

"Give us the juicy details." Richie finished.

"Yeah, I bet we can..." I stop waiting for Richie to finish my sentence again.