𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

Começar do início

Isaac, being fed up with the conversation, especially after Alistair didn't back him up, only said, "I don't care. They killed the girl that saved me, and could have killed your brother", he added that, looking back at Alistair.

"But they didn't, and we don't know if they kill the girl, John said he hasn't heard anything after leaving you in the hospital".

"I don't care, I'm going to kill them". And he left, without waiting for any reply.

"He's only gonna get his ass beaten", Alistair sigh and left.

(...)

During one of the classes, Alistair was late. Reaching the class, in the hallway, were the twins, looking at him. He stopped in front of the door when Isaac walked out of the classroom.

They stood side by side when the twins approached. Alistair reached to his back pocket for one of his daggers, but, for their surprise, one of the twins did, in fact, attacked the other. Punching him repeatedly, while the punched one only smirked. He recognized that one as the one who flirted/tried to intimidate him, in the library the other day.

Then, the hurt twin was thrown at Alistair's and Isaac's feet, when everyone in the classroom went to look at the commotion. They looked at each other, knowing this was the point of the whole show.

That's how they ended in detention.

(...)

In detention, Alistair and Isaac were ordered to clean one of the storage rooms together.

When they entered the room, it was in awkward silence. They kind of liked each other, but they have never been alone. Neither knew how if they should start a conversation or just work in silence.

Isaac was the one who decided to start, "I'm sorry, I never gave you back your jacket. Thanks, by the way", he said with a soft look on his face and a small smile, looking at Alistair's eyes.

Alistair smiled back and said, "you can keep it, don't worry. I have a bunch of them". Isaac only nodded, with a slightly bigger smile, and satisfied, looking back at the shelving. Alistair nodded to himself, smiling, doing the same.

Suddenly, the door was closed, and the light turned off.

Confused, they turned back and tried to open the door to no avail, it was locked, and it seemed there was something in the way.

Isaac started to panic, his breaths started to be very close to one another, his heart rising, and he couldn't keep still. He took off his cardigan and brought his hands to his head. Looking at him, Alistair recognized two things, he was probably on the verge of a panic attack, and he was more probably having a traumatic response.

Desperately, Isaac started to punch the door, trying to break it or at least open it, those were uncalculated hits, with no strategy, there was no thought process behind them, only surviving instincts, and fear, and desperation.

After a couple of minutes, not archiving his goal, Isaac started to shift, he looked back at Alistair with glowing yellow eyes and his fangs showing. The Keeper knew his options were limited. He could try to avoid and eventually subdue Isaac, or directly hurt him with wolfsbane to calm him.

Before Isaac could turn and attack, Alistair kicked the back of his knees, making him bend and captured him in a headlock. Isaac tried to claw him, throwing his arms over his shoulders, but only got to his back, covered with a leather jacket.