PART 11: TIME TO PARTY

Start from the beginning

"Omg we picked the same color" she said smiling.

"We did that's so funny" I say. After we payed, we headed back into the car.
"Okay should we head back, Tom probably thinks that you got kidnapped" she said.

"Okay yeah he probably does" I say laughing. We listened and sang some music in the car, it was fun to have someone who you can be yourself around.

As we walked through the door Tom saw me and came and hugged me.

"I thought you got kidnapped y/n, don't scare me like that" he says hugging me. I looked at Katherine and smiled as if we knew he was gonna say that.

"Okay guys should we get ready for the party" bill asks.

"Yeah" I say heading to the bathroom in Tom's room.

As I was done getting ready I walked out of the bathroom to see Tom waiting on the bed.

"Did you wait to long" I say walking over to him.
"You look so fucking gorgeous y/n" he says with his eyes widened.
"Why thank you Tom you good as always" I say sitting next to him.

What he was wearing :

(sorry I couldn't find anything else to, so I looked him up and got this red outfit and don't the mind, btw😁)

We both heard a knock on the door and Tom opened it.
"You guys ready" bill asks.
"Yep" I say.
"Okay let's go then" bill says walking away.

Tom holds my hand until we get to the car. Tom opens the door and I go inside, he gets in after. I whole time I was nervous because what if one of us gets touched or kidnapped I don't want anything to happen to anyone.

"You okay y/n" Tom says looking at me.
"Huh" I say.
"Are you okay" he says one more time.
"Oh-uh yeah I am" I say looking down at my shoes.
"You don't look like it, you sure" he asks looking worried.
"Yes Tom I am" I say kissing his cheek.

As we got to the party we had seen tons of people. "Cmon georg let's go get drinks first" Katherine says grabbing his arm. "I guess I'm going, bye guys you later if I make" he says waving. All of us wave back. We decided to go dance first.

Me and bill decide to dance but Tom just stood there instead.

"Cmon Tom, let's dance" I say pulling him closer.

"He doesn't know how to dance" bill says.

"Who doesn't know how to dance" I ask.
"Tom doesn't" bill says pointing to Tom. Tom just nods.

"Just rock your body" I say moving his hips.
I saw him blush and try but he was just not doing well. Me and bill laughed at him.

"Don't laugh at me" his says walking away but before he did I grabbed him. "Tom cmon it's fine" I say.
"Hey hold on, I'm getting a call, brb" bill says.

"Cmon it's just us now Tom" I say looking at him.

"Ok I'll try again then" he says trying again. He was doing better I guess it was just bill that was making him nervous.

"There we go, yeah" I say dancing with him.
"Am I really doing well" he says as he stopped.
"Yes I'm serious, you're doing well" I say dancing. Then he pulled me closer by my waist so I put my arms around his neck.
"Y/n, you're all mine" he says as he started kissing my neck.
"Yes I am Tom" I say.

He put his hands on my ass as he was still kissing me. I saw bill walking over and I tried stopping Tom but he wouldn't.

"Tom stop Bill's coming" I say tapping him.
"I don't care, let him watch" he says. I felt myself getting warm by his answer.

I pulled me and Tom into a corner so bill couldn't see us. We kept kissing and kissing. He put his hand up my shirt, so I did the same.

"Should we get drinks now" Tom asks. I nod and he grabbed my hand over to the kitchen. We both saw Katherine and georg kissing. We both sticker out our tongues in disgust, even though we just the same. After tons of drinks I started getting drunk.
"Hold on I need to pee, be right back love" I says kissing me then walks away. I went to the dance floor to dance.

As I was dancing I felt someone grinding on me, so I thought it was Tom. He put his hands around my waist. So I put my hands behind my head around his neck. When I turned to see who it was someone else. My eyes widened.

"I'm sorry I'll back right back" I say walking away, I really wasn't coming back. I couldn't really walk but I tried. I walked back to the kitchen to get more drinks.

After asking for more drinks after another it got to the point where I needed to stop.

"Hey beautiful, I think that's enough now" the guy next to me says. The bartender nodded.

"Oh cmon, just one more, please" I say looking up at him, winked at him.

"Alright I guess one more" he says. He hands me the drink. I smile at him as I drank it.

"Thank you handsome" I said walking away. He smiled and blushed.

I walked out to the porch to smoke. I sat down and lit up my cigarette. I wondered where Tom was the whole time. Someone then sat next to me and saw me struggling to light it. They handed me theirs. I looked up to see who it was. It was the guy that was next to me earlier.

"Here take mine" he says.

"Thank you, kind sir" I said holding my hand out.

He places it in my hand.

"I'm guessing all of those drinks really got to you" he said turning to me.

"Really, does it really show" I said holding my hands on my face. He nods.
"Are you here with anyone, I'm guessing you are because everyone comes with their friends" he says.

"Yeah I did, but I don't know where they went" I said shrugging.
"Mine left me also after saying they were gonna hang out with me, later on they didn't" he says.
"I guess we both got left out" I say looking at him.
"Yep" he says. "By the way, what's your name beautiful" he asks.
"Y/n, now you" I say putting out my cigarette.
"It's Gio" he says.
"G, who" I say.
"Gio, like just g and o" he says. We both just laughed and shook our heads. I got a text from Tom asking where I was. I couldn't type though and I dropped my phone.
"Oh no" I said dropping it. Gio picks it up wiping it off.
"Here, good thing it didn't crack" he says.
"Yeah thank god" I say.
"Well it was nice meeting you Gio, bye" I say walking away.
"Wait, can I have your number beautiful" he says handing his phone to me.
"Oh yeah sure" I say. I put in my number and handed it back to him. "Thanks I'll see you later y/n" he says smiling then walked away.

As I walked inside I saw Tom he looked worroed. As he turned to me he ran up to me and hugged me almost causing me to fall over.

"Where the fuck were you at" he asks in a worried but angry voice. "Outside" I said.
"Did anyone do anything to you" he say looking me in the eyes.
"No, nothing happened I'm fine" I said. I felt like I was going to throw up, so I ran outside without saying anything. Tom followed me. I throw up for a minute and Tom held my hair back. Soon I stopped throwing up. "Thanks Tom" I say.
"No problem, we should go get the others though" he said.
"Yeah let's go" I say. We both walked back inside and found the others. We then went home and all of them were too drunk to drive, they all were sleeping by the time we got them into the car, so Tom drove and I sat by bill and Katherine.

Then I got a text from someone.....
_______________________________________
Sorry if I didn't post soon enough like. I said I was, but I hope you liked this part. It's fine if you didn't though. But anyways I love you guys and thank you, thank you so so much for 300 reads. Don't forget to go check out my bill story. Anyways I love you guys. Make sure you ear and sleep well. 😁❤